“A wonderful little gem”
Review of Terra Mia - CLOSED

Terra Mia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner in this newer restaurant in Scottsdale Ranch. While it wasn't very crowded, we had a wonderful meal. The inside decor is very Italian looking and warm. It is a family owned restaurant and they are lovely people. We had tilapia and it was cooked to perfection and the seasoning was lovely. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Although it was completely empty at 7pm on a Tuesday night, I live across the street and wanted to try someplace other than Goldie's. I asked for a menu, and they had to hunt one down and then vanished into the kitchen. Then, another person offered me a drink and vanished into the kitchen. Every time any normal activity happened, they then vanished into the kitchen. No idea what's going on in there... but don't be in a rush for service. However finally I ordered and the food was quite tasty, as I was prepared to be very disappointed due to the zero clientele. The wine was poured out of a large bottle of Liberty Creek ($7 a bottle) and the dipping sauce tasted more of vinegar than oil, but the bread was warm, the meatballs were tasty and the polenta was very good. I'll go again... if they can manage to stay open.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

After reading other reviews, we decided to check it out for ourselves. We live one mile away and like walking to restaurants when feasible. We sat at the bar for happy hour, had four good appetizers. Thecheese dumplings were great. All else quite good. I recommend.d this approach. Just don't go expecting Tour d'Argent. Family owned; nice people

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We have tried to enter the resturtant at least three times, we left because there were no other patrons. We thought we would give it one more try, this time for a happy hour. They were advertising,via a banner on the exterior wall of the resturtant.
We ordered 3 apps. HORRIBLE!!!
They are holding on by a thread!!! So sad because this neighborhood would support any good resturtant!!! They need to call Resturtant Impossible, or close the doors before being sued for FOOD POSIONING!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

A recent visit to Scottsdale led us to this fantastic restaurant. The service was outstanding, with warm and attentive hosts who offered great suggestions. The food was delicious and was definitely one of the best Italian meals I've experienced.