“Ze Bratwurst”
Review of Brat Haus

Brat Haus
Reserve with OpenTable
Brat Haus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 1,292 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We dined with another couple and sat outside during movie night. We were happy with the German beer selection, pretzels, brats and schnitzel sandwich. We will go back.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I dined here several times leading up to an 80 person party we hosted here. I think that the food is very good and that their selection of beers is as well. I had exceptional service each time I was there as well. It is on the south end of the party strip in Scottsdale so it it possible to dine or drink here without to many loud or obnoxious people. I like being able to sit outside or inside, mostly outside. The Brats and food are really quite good. If I lived in AZ I would join the club that gives discounts on food, drink and fun. I suggest that I you want to sit outside with a group of friends or family that you go spend several hours here.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband is German (like off-the-boat German-only-in-the-U.S.-5 years) and so he's a tough judge of authentic. This place was terrific - we'll be back! Great dining outdoors, especially for a Sunday afternoon. Beer is great, brats were smothered in great curry ketchup.....yum! Will go back again for more.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We came across this place after watching them at the Farmers Market. The brats as well as their side entries are homemade, local and fresh. My favorite was the sweet brat, beet salad and Belgium fries.Excellent beer selection. Fun staff. Good value for your $$. Sit outside if weather permits.

1  Thank PJJ33
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Homemade brats made with locally sourced ingredients - beef, pork, lamb, chicken, rabbit & duck. Plus other traditional German entrees.

28 beers on tap & 30 in the cooler. A nice selection of international, craft and domestic beers.

Seating and food service in the bar, inside and on the patio.

Let's see...good brats, good beer, good fun.

What else is there?