“Loved it!”
Review of Seven's Bistro - CLOSED

Seven's Bistro
Cuisines: American
Description: Experience one-of-a-kind dining in an intimate upscale setting where the wines are exquisite and the food is full of flavor. Drop by at Sevens' Bistro for lunch, for dinner or for brunch. We prepare our foods with the freshest ingredients. Our wines are aged to perfection. Every bite you have would be a memorable experience! Whether it's for a dinner for two when you're proposing to your significant other or when you're celebrating a family gathering, make Sevens' Bistro the venue for special occasions. Our bistro can accommodate 100 of your dining friends and family. For parties and with every dining service day after day, you'll taste the most scrumptious menu items that have earned Sevens' Bistro the highest ratings from our customers!
Reviewed May 31, 2017

I just loved this place. It's awesome :) Pauli was an amazing bartender and server. There was never a dull moment even if it wasn't busy. By far the best burger I have ever had. Will be back on future visits to Scottsdale for sure. Both the food and the service was excellent and I couldn't complain about a thing. Cheers!

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I chose this restaurant as it was convenient to where we could meet and had a diverse menu. We had the place to ourselves at 11:30 a.m. She had the special French Dip Sandwich with Side Salad, and I had the Chicken Biryani Special with Raita. Our meals were delicious, and the price for the size and quality was a nice surprise. The chef came out to check on us as well. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I really am surprised at the number of positive reviews for this place...if I could give NO stars I would. First off we walk in and check out the menu before we asked to be seated. They had tapas so we decided to try it out. On their chalk board in the entry the stated that Wednesday was "wine Wednesday" half off wine. Happy hour was from 5-8 pm with glasses of wine for $4. I know lots of restaurant we've been to have half off bottles of wine on "wine Wednesday" but we always seem to be there on the wrong day. So we are seated and look over the menu and I asked to see their wine list. I'm told they don't have a "list" but the waiter tells me that for whites they have a Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay. We select the Sauvignon Blanc and this is the first time that we have had a waiter bring out two glasses of wine and plop them in front of us. When my husband said we wanted the bottle the waiter said "yes I know the rest is in the fridge". Seriously, the bottle should be brought to the tabke, opened and a small amount poured so it can be tasted. We order the bruschetta and the waiter had us totally confused about what the selection was. I informed him that I had a nut allergy and was told I couldn't have the caprese because of nuts. Initially he told me that the caprese was cheese with tomato so not sure why it changed. The bruschetta read "Caprese – grilled portabella, spicy walnuts & bleu cheese mousse – caramelized apple, brie,toasted almonds". Sounded like three selections to me but I think the waiter had trouble with that. We were told we could have two of one and one other one. So I wanted the brie with caramelized apple without the almonds and my husband wanted the grilled portabella. Well two brie with apple was delivered along with one caprese, so my husband didn't get his grilled portabella. The bread tasted stale and certainly was not worth $12. After we finished that we ordered the Charcuterie board for $19. Well it had eight thinly sliced (think thin Italian prosciutto slices), about 6 small wedges of cheese, a small mound of pickled veggies (carrots, celery, red pepper) and four small wedges of naan bread. When it was placed in front of us the first thing my husband said was this place won't be around for long. I was stunned that hey would charge $19 for this. Well after this we asked for our bill and to garner the waiter's attention my husband put out two fifty dollar bills. We asked him about the full charge for the bottle of wine and he told us that the half off was for a glass of wine only. I said don't you think you should have that posted on the board then. He said "yeah I guess we should". The waiter then told us he couldn't give us change as the owner had left for the night and took the cash with him. Seriously! He asked us if we had a credit card and we said we wanted to pay cash. He said he would call the owner and walked away. I checked my wallet and between my husband and I we came up with enough cash for the bill and a small tip. We will NEVER go there again.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The staff was friendly and they made my experience enjoyable. The food was great and the atmosphere of the bistro was comforting.

Sudhir C, Owner at Seven's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2017

Thank you for your support! Hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2017

We were staying at the motel adjacent to the restaurant and the clerk recommended it. We arrived at 5:30 Friday evening and only one other lady was in restaurant. Menu is limited but diverse. I ordered Delmonico ribeye medium rare. My wife had the other ribeye on menu medium. Mine came with risotto and broccoli. My wife's came with potatoes and broccoli. My steak was done perfectly with great flavor but it was cool. My broccoli was cold and risotto cool. My wife's steak was done perfectly and warm along with warm potatoes but broccoli was cold like mine. If food would have come out hot I would have considered meal as fantastic. Flavor of all food items was great. The restaurant has open mic night on Friday for bands maybe this hurt dinner crowd. When we left restaurant no other patrons had arrived other than band setting up.