“love this place!”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #70 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“love this place!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

the food is great, fresh and healthy and always tasty and the service is friendly and efficient.
we play cards here every week and they couldn't be nicer!

Prairie Village, Kansas, United States
“Breakfast or lunch; across the street.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Across the street from the Scottsdale Plaza and competes with Starbucks for coffee. Similar to Panera but better with some hot breakfast selections.

1 Thank Sharon F
San Diego, California
“The Best Fast Food”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great menu, fast service, healthy food. A cut above normal fast food. Reasonable prices, especially for Scottsdale.

Anthem, Arizona
“Great....except for Victor”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Overall I am in love in WIldflower!!! I go all the time to their many locations and their food is always top notch!! It is delicious!!! I recommend to everyone to go to this restaurant sometime in their lives. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING RESTAURANT!!!!

However I have had many issues with this location, especially with Victor. I order the same thing every time and I don't think it is a difficult order. But of the last 6 times I have gone, 5 of the times my order was incorrect. They have forgotten the chicken, they has added mushrooms when I asked for none, and most recently, I asked for extra bread and because they closed in half an hour, they gave me the tiny left overs from the day. I usually get 4 large full pieces of bread with my order from them. I received 3 small slivers of bread this time. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

One time I did call and inform them of the error in my take out order and the next time I came, there was a huge chunk of potato in my dressing...Victor had made my salad the last time, was the one I complained to, and was the one who made my next salad including the potato so I am assuming he put it in their. Either way I did not appreciate that my order had been tampered with.

The manager one duty one day gave me free cookies to make up for the issues and was awesome!!! But I refuse to place orders with Victor from here on out. I will not chance any altering to my food again! Everyone else at this property besides Victor has been amazing and helpful.

I recommend coming here if Victor is not on staff that day.

• Visited October 2013
Washington
“First place I go when I arrive”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is usually the first place I go when I land in Scottsdale. The place is great for breakfast or lunch. Breakfast has a wide variety of sandwiches and breakfast options. Obviously there's also a bakery with all kinds of bakery goods. Lunch is excellent as well. They have many choices of sandwiches, soups and salads. The portions are huge and I can usually get two meals out of them. The soups are homemade and always there is always a variety. The ice tea is fresh brewed and there are usually two options. I also love the artisan bread and the rosemary sea salt is my favorite.
If you're looking for a great sandwich and soup place this is it. It will remain one of my regular favorites.

• Visited September 2013