“Our favorite trashy place to go in Scottsdale” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Salty Senorita - CLOSED

Salty Senorita
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Our favorite trashy place to go in Scottsdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place is a must-do. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and killer tableside guacamole. Also - you can't go wrong with their street tacos. Whenever we are in Scottsdale we go in the evening and sit outside to enjoy the fresh desert air!

Visited November 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
“Good Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for lunch and had a good meal. We sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine on a cool day. There are many choices that we enticing. I had two tacos and my wife had the steak avocado salad. All was very good and our server (Kristy, I think) was very attentive.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Happy Hour at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stopped in for a late lunch/early dinner...sat at the bar...the music was loud, the drinks were cold and the food was great. $4 happy hour margaritas were tasty! I had basic nachos, they were full of beef, cheese, beans and the such. They were excellent. The hubby had a combo plate...burritos, enchilada , taco...he said it was very good. I'd go back again!

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Salty's had always been a favorite.... but what happened?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Salty's had always been a favorite.... but what happened on Monday Nov. 26? We visit Phoenix every winter, and Salty Senorita has always been one of our first stops because of the awesome margaritas and salsa. I couldnt believe it when on this trip I had to send my "on the rocks" maragrita back twice before giving up... it was the worst I had ever tasted. My wife's blended marg was still pretty good though. Unfortunately none of the chips and salsa were offered to us like the other times. Hope this was just a '"one off" experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sandia Park, New Mexico
“Excellent dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate on a Saturday nit and it was an excellent experience all around. The enchiladas were very good, my wife's fajitas were tasty, and the margherita was very good. Our server was very nice, we ate outside, and it was very good overall. We would go back for sure.