“Perfect pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The is a cozy corner restaurant in an unique outdoor type mall. Very cool. Great atmosphere. Excellent pizza. I normally don't like thin crust, but this was great. The sauce was perfectly balanced and the toppings were high quality and delicious. Can't wait to go back to get more. Service was laid back, borderline lacking. Didn't mind because we weren't in a hurry and they got the pizza out quickly.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

The place is very cool although quite loud. If I returned, I would likely eat at the bar as the volume of noise and traffic in the dining area is quite high.

Only beer and wine available, so if you want a cocktail you are out of luck.

When we entered we were told there was a 20 minute wait so we asked to sit at the bar for a drink prior to being seated. The bartender was extremely rude when we said we were only having a drink and not dining at the bar. I didnt want to tip him but my date insisted. I tip and tip generously but this guy deserved nothing.

After being seated and reviewing the menu, appetizers are at a minimum. We went with a antipasto and caesar salad. both were good, although the small antipasto is rather small. it is served with limp, fairly weak bread with no butter or oils for dipping. not very exciting.

we ordered a large with pepperoni, Italian sausage, jalapenos and green peppers. i know that meat can be greasy but the pizza was really greasy and fairly flavorless.

honestly i am shocked that i was referred to this place by numerous people. this was my dates second visit and she said before we arrived that this is how it would be, so she is 2 for 2 in letdowns.

i would head somewhere else like oreganos or other pizza locations and avoid this place.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have to start by prefacing this review with the comment that usually my family cannot agree on what style of pizza to eat or where to get it from. However, when we were in Scottsdale this past weekend, we went to Grimaldi's and everyone agreed that they loved the pizza. The crust and sauce were very good. The service was really good as well. This will be a place that we will definitely come back to when in the area.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Good pizza, not the best I ever had but very good. Crust could have been crisper for my taste but still better than the limp stuff we get on the east coast. We would visit again if we make it back to Scottsdale in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Let me first say thank you trip advisor. You led me to this place and it is absolutely what was described in the reviews. The pizza perfect. Service perfect and it was even better the next day. Salads too notch both the Mediterranean and the caprese. Calzone awesome. Pizza remarkable. I recommend this place to anyone in the area traveling or local alike.