“great place for ladies who lunch. the salads are to die for, great iced teas and baked goods.”
Review of Arcadia Farms

Arcadia Farms
Ranked #89 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue & Goldwater
Description: Arcadia Farms is nestled in the heart of downtown Scottsdale, just four blocks south of Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. Nationally acclaimed, Arcadia Farms is celebrating 20 years as one of Scottsdale's favorite dining spots. You can enjoy breakfast and lunch in the relaxing, French country ambience of our dining room and beautiful secluded patio from 8-3:30pm every day, and dinner from 4-8pm Wednesday through Saturday. Menu items include fresh salads such as the famous Strawberry Chicken Salad, hearty gourmet sandwiches and delectable homemade desserts. Arcadia Farms is proud to serve local, organic ingredients in all recipes.
Reviewed April 29, 2009

Reviewed January 9, 2009

I think this place is overpriced and the food is average.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 13, 2008

Some nice freshly-made desserts.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 12, 2008

Our trolley driver recommended this place. It was much fancier than I expected. Service was great and the food was delicious. They serve wine and beer. I had a CA club (minus the avocado, as I am not a fan) with real turkey on foccacia bread. My husband had the ham sandwich on a baguette. Only open for breakfast and lunch now but are planning to open for dinner soon. They have a lovely outside patio area.

Reviewed September 24, 2008

This was just the cutest place for a ladies lunch!! I did go there with my husband on our last day in Scottsdale. We stopped on our way to the airport. My husband was, without a doubt, the only man in the entire place!! The food was excellent and the atmosphere was wonderful as well. I will definately go back (with some ladies) the next time I'm in the Scottsdale area!