“good, fresh, relaxing”
Review of Arcadia Farms

Arcadia Farms
Ranked #85 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue & Goldwater
Description: Arcadia Farms is nestled in the heart of downtown Scottsdale, just four blocks south of Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. Nationally acclaimed, Arcadia Farms is celebrating 20 years as one of Scottsdale's favorite dining spots. You can enjoy breakfast and lunch in the relaxing, French country ambience of our dining room and beautiful secluded patio from 8-3:30pm every day, and dinner from 4-8pm Wednesday through Saturday. Menu items include fresh salads such as the famous Strawberry Chicken Salad, hearty gourmet sandwiches and delectable homemade desserts. Arcadia Farms is proud to serve local, organic ingredients in all recipes.
“good, fresh, relaxing”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Good fresh food. Nice atmosphere for a leisurely lunch. Went with friends ans shared a baked goat chesse app whuch was to die for and the bruchette. I had a salad that was big and fresh and very good.

Visited December 2013

Sioux Falls
“20140301”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

As others have said, like K10kastner, expected so much more, slow service, which is fine if you have a leisurely day planned, took over an hour to get our food at 11:00am Sat. Good thing we also ordered a muffin which came almost right away. The food was good, nothing to get excited about, interesting choices, which is the only thing in my mind this restaurant has going for it. The sandwiches didn't taste much better to me than say a similar sandwich from Panera, the potato salad was quite good though. As far as price and value, well it is located in Scottsdale, so maybe for this area it is reasonably priced. In my mind $13 minimum for a sandwich is way too much. Although the food took forever to arrive, the server was still very attentive, and kept our beverages filled. So I guess all I can say, is been here done it, but not again.

Lombard, Illinois
“Decent”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Nothing bad happened here - but based on the reviews we had high expectations. Food was good. Service was decent. Cute outdoor patio.

1 Thank k10kastner
Phoenix, Arizona
“Charming with Excellent food - Haphazard and slow service at best.”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Charming is a perfect word to describe this place. We arrived on a late Saturday morning with a reservation. Although the indoor seating in the main building is a bit crowded for my taste, the courtyard is spacious and comfortable. The hostess sat us at the outdoor table and as we were one menu short she ran to get another. She never came back. We made due. Our waitress arrived after several minutes and took our drink order. As the sun was directly on the table we asked her if we could put up the umbrella. She said of course and left with our drink order. The drinks were delivered by someone else several minutes later and we asked again if we could get the umbrella up. She said of course she would do it in a minute but she never came back. Eventually after asking 3 different people 3 times and 20 minutes of sitting in the sun our waitress arrived with a golf tee - apparently to replace the missing pin in the umbrella and we finally got our shade. The menu is full of fresh and appealing options. We started with the Warm Brie and Caramelized Apples as an appetizer. Delicious! It was delivered promptly but there was a very long delay between our appetizer and entrees. Luckily we weren't in a hurry. I ordered the Mushroom, Spinach and Goat Cheese Tart. It was exceptionally good. Everyone in our party loved their food as well. The server was quite nice but exceptionally preoccupied. There was a long delay in waiting for the check as well. She refilled the ice tea but never once asked if I would like another Peach Bellini and the glass sat empty on the table for most of the meal. She also cleared some dirty dishes without saying a word and kind of leaning over me in a somewhat invasive manner. At one point I asked to be pointed in the direction of the restroom and she pointed to a door that said "Caballeros". I know enough spanish to know this is not the ladies room but she insisted that it was unisex. She also insisted that it was empty even though I told her I had just seen a man go in there. Hmmmm. Not taking my chances I headed inside to the door labeled "Damas". All in all, the place is definitely worth going to - the ambiance is charming and the food is fresh and delicious but the service is DEFINITELY lacking and seemed a bit - well, haphazard, unprofessional and disorganized. I recommend having a reservation, using the free valet parking and sitting outdoors. You'll love the food and ambiance but bring a leisurely and laid back attitude because you'll need to overlook the disorganized and rather slow service.

1 Thank BLBTraveler
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Marketplace has great salads ready to go”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a great options for a quick lunch. Salads and sandwiches are available to pick up or eat in the marketplace. Fresh ingredients, great baked goods, Chicken, strawberry salad was delicious.

Visited February 2014