“Not just for the ladies.”
Review of Arcadia Farms

Arcadia Farms
Ranked #81 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue & Goldwater
Description: Arcadia Farms is nestled in the heart of downtown Scottsdale, just four blocks south of Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. Nationally acclaimed, Arcadia Farms is celebrating 20 years as one of Scottsdale's favorite dining spots. You can enjoy breakfast and lunch in the relaxing, French country ambience of our dining room and beautiful secluded patio from 8-3:30pm every day, and dinner from 4-8pm Wednesday through Saturday. Menu items include fresh salads such as the famous Strawberry Chicken Salad, hearty gourmet sandwiches and delectable homemade desserts. Arcadia Farms is proud to serve local, organic ingredients in all recipes.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I took my step-mother for lunch yesterday. She had never been but now she can't wait to return.
We started off with wonderful sangria, one white, one red, both delicious. We ordered two of the salmon lunches and my husband ordered the crab cakes. The salmon was served on a bed of mixed greens with green beans, carrots and warm roasted fingerling potatoes. Very tasty although I would have liked a little more dressing on the salad.
My husband said his two crab cakes were moist and tasty and they were served with a side salad.
The setting is so nice with freash tulips on each table and lots of outdoor seating, although because it was a warm day we chose to stay inside.
We had no room for dessert but saw some being served and it was hard not to try one. Maybe next time.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We decided to celebrate Mother's Day early. We were a party of 8 and everyone tried a variety of dishes from the breakfast menu. We had only been here for lunch prior to today. None of us were disappointed at all. It was a wonderful way to spend the morning. The food was fresh and delicious. We could not have been happier and would highly recommend this Restaurant for a special occasion.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My sister and I were hoping for a special lunch. I am visiting from Washington state and this place was listed #1 on Yelp! I am glad we found it there because I doubt I would have made it to 56 on the Trip Advisor list because I was so hungry. We were so pleased. We both had the wild mushroom, chicken, and leek crepe. It was gently seasoned and fresh and tasty. We were happy we each had our own.

I am much less enthusiastic about the Bellini I ordered and don't recommend it. Sister Sue had raspberry sparkling wine which she found very refreshing. They have a white sangria that will be my choice next time. Looked delicious and perfect for the thirsty.

Our dessert was a shared Key Lime Tart with a meringue topping. Excellent and too big for the two of us.

We were lucky to get a place on the patio and we had a perfect day for it. It would probably be a good idea to make reservations though we were able to get in on a Friday at lunchtime.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had high expectations after looking at the menu but was definitely disappointed. I went for breakfast and ordered the black bean omelet with coffee. It took over 10 minutes just to get my coffee and 40 minutes for the omelet. My server felt bad and brought over a scone while I waited but really...40 minutes for an omelet! While the omelet was tasty it seemed to be lacking in the title ingredient of black beans. I think I saw a total of 10 beans so I might suggest changing the name.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Quiet, beautiful, spot for lunch. Food was very good, service wonderful. I walked the property because the interior design was eye candy for me as a design professional.