“Not good for large groups and only two beers offered.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Not good for large groups and only two beers offered.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

We were warned that the upstairs was for buffets and we used it as a order off the menu room. We held a party with around twenty people. We had a our own bar however it was run by our ONLY waiter. twenty people and one waiter/bartender not the best schedule written by the owner when we had this planned for over a month. Food was luke warm and pasta came out cold.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

NYC
“Happy Diner NYC Return Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

Revisited restaurant during Allstar Baseball Week. Had the pleasure bring a group of friends with me. The meal,hospitality and sevice was as I remembered on my last visit. It is nice to see local independent resturants thriving. I will be back. Bravo! to Bravo Bistro

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HappyDinnerNYC
Phoenix, Arizona
“Incredible food, amazing service, lovely ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

The food was some of the best we've had since living in Phoenix -- everything was perfectly cooked and seasoned and the service was wonderful. We had the calamari appetizer, which the owner came around to tell us was fresh from northern california and a special variety that is not as tough as others. I had the pepper-crusted salmon, which was perfectly moist and very fresh tasting. Not overdone or undercooked (and I am very picky about that). My husband had the long-neck clam in a linguine with wine sauce and said it was also very, very delicious.

We'll be back!

• Visited July 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Disapointing wine list and so-so food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

We tried this place after reading other reviews and one local recommendation. After calling ahead for a reservation, we were surprised to find the restaurant empty on a Friday night. At first glance, the wine list seemed OK, but on inquiry, almost none of the wines were available. The complimentary hummus was delicious, but that, unfortunately, was the best part of our meal. My wife ordered the roasted chicken, she said it was ok, but nothing special. I ordered the lasagna. It came out BOILING hot, in a bowl that seemed necessary to hold in the copious amounts of sauce dished over an overcooked hunk of pasta. It was OK, but nothing to write home about, I honestly think my wife's is better and that's using store bought sauce.

• Visited November 2010
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cebu City, Philippines
“So Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

Service was great and everyone was so nice ! The food was excellent. We did have a groupon and they were also nice about that too.

Visited July 2011