“Great meal!”

Arriba Mexican Grill
Ranked #614 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 25, 2014

A very colorful place, for sure!!! The table & chairs are all different colors, reminding me of a piñata! We were seated next to the outdoor fountain even tho we were inside. They opened the sliders so it made it feel like patio seating. I had the chicken Chimichanga with red sauce, which was huge & my hubby ordered the Catch of the Day (grouper). We both enjoyed our meals very much. Alot of food, so no room for dessert. Prices are very reasonable & the food came quickly. Their menu is loaded with choices, so I'm sure everyone will find so something they like!!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Good Mexican place. The service was a little slow on our last trip, but the food is good and we all had something different. Chips and salsa are some of the best I've had and I recommend their enchiladas and cheese crisp with chicken along with the fajitas. Prickly pear margaritas are awesome and a must have! Might be considered a little pricey for some dishes, but overall a good experience.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went here for lunch with my girlfriend and it was pretty good. We sat next to the bar and just had some tacos. The chips and salsa are great, way above par personally. The margaritas are very strong and where a little pricey though. Overall a good place, I would go there again for sure.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of the best Mexican food I have tried. I will definitely recommend this place. Food is really delicious. I tried the Mexican soup and it was really delicious.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a great place to go eat. Service was great, and food was good. Good chips and red salsa and a bean dip. They also have micro brews.