“Great breakfast and dinner”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #70 of 1,450 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in Scottsdale in July and found this place. Came back in April because they have excellent breakfast, salads, soups pasta. We literally have not been disappointed with their food. They do need to get gluten free menu not options. The portions are generous. We love to sit outside they just need to manage clearing the dirty dishes off quicker to help avoid the birds attacking outside eaters tables. They also have a fireplace outside which we've not sat by but it's warming to look at in the evening or mornings. Also need gluten free pastry items please. The manager says they've not figured out how to bring it into the kitchen.. maybe check to see how others do it? Or I could help you with that. Your missing a growing market. Lose 1 star for missing gf options.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed November 19, 2018

Fresh bread with sandwiches of your choice. You can get a half sandwich with soup and that is perfect. Rather a salad? You can get that here too. Not enough? Have some dessert!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently dined at the Wildflower Bread Company located at the Sonora Village in North Scottsdale. I ordered the Chicken Salad Sandwich and my wife ordered the Wildflower Chopped Salad with wild Alaskan Salmon. The ordering process was quick and our food was delivered after about 5-10 minutes. We were impressed with the large portion size and the high quality of ingredients. Atmosphere was casual and the noise level was above average but not to a point where a conversation was impossible. We both enjoyed our meals and would return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for over 15 years, and it never disappoints! Everything is reasonable, fresh, and extremely flavorful. You order at the counter, take your number to a table inside or outside, and they will bring the food to you. Their baked goods are amazing, especially their chocolate chip scone! The best I’ve ever had! The chocolate fudge brownie is good as well. For lunch, I usually enjoy one of their wonderful sandwiches, salads, or soups. Sometimes I pick two and do half-and-half. Some of my favorites are the salmon chopped salad, turkey and brie sandwich, chicken pesto feta sandwich, and potato cream cheese soup.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2018

We stopped here on our way to the airport for breakfast. They have great bread and bakery options for breakfast. We wanted to avoid carbs and they still had great options. I had the roasted veggie salad, two eggs over-easy and a berry fruit bowl. It was all great and lots to eat. My friend had a kale salad and an egg dish with chorizo. Most of the options are healthier and there are gluten free options as well as great bakery options available. You walk up to a counter and place your order. Then they bring your food out to you. There are seating options inside and outside on a patio. The patio at the location near the highway to the airport is next to a parking lot. It was all very convenient and speedy for us. It is popular on a Sunday morning, but if you arrive before 10 am, it is easy to get your food quickly and find a nice spot to sit.

Date of visit: April 2018