“Good food, good price”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #65 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was tired and wanted something fast but good - not McDonalds. Wildflower Bread Company was near my hotel. Had their 3 cheese ravioli with fresh bread and it was delicious and well-priced.The only bad thing was they didn't call my name when the food was ready so I had to go ask for it when I got tired of waiting.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Food is average, selection good, nice atmosphere. Parking is tight. Paradise bakery is superior. And is in same general area

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food at Wildflower Bread Company is fairly good though somewhat expensive considering that there is no table service. You order food at the counter and they do at least deliver your order to your table. Although they advertise on their website that they have many glutten-free options, I suggest great caution for anyone with glutten allergies. I tried the stuffed french toast for brunch and was very disappointed. Other people in our group had the frittatas and thought that they were pretty good. The restaurant tends to be very busy especially on the weekends, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had seen the signs as we drove around Scottsdale and believe me we stopped one morning for breakfast and it was fantastic, anyone going to Scottsdale should try it, but be careful lines are long around noon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We often stop here for breakfast it lunch before heading to the train park. Great place for family, quick & casual enough for kids, but nice enough to take guests!