“Fantastic Food!”

Neighborhood: South Scottsdale
Winnipeg, Canada
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We asked the staff at the Hospitality Suites to recommend a great steakhouse near the hotel and they suggested Frasher's. They know what they are talking about!

Four of us went one evening and had the Ribeye and the Ribs.....awesome! The portions are huge, so bring a big appetite or ask for a white box when you leave. The Ribeye that I had was one of the best steaks that I have had at a restaurant in a long time; almost as good as my own backyard BBQ! And, we just had the house wine, but it was great.

The staff was friendly and efficient; when one minor problem was encountered, it was rectified in an instant!

Great meals and reasonable prices for the quality of the food. The Ribeye that I had was $29 and the half rack of ribs that my wife had was $18. Both were excellent! We went earlier in the evening and the wine was half price.

If you are anywhere near the area and you want a fantastic meal, try Frashers, (pronounced Fraziers, btw)

• Visited February 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Not what was expected”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We like the atmosphere of older steakhouses and when we walked in thought this might be one of them. Tried the stuffed mushrooms on another reviewer's recommendation. Maybe it was just a difference in tastes, or a different preparer, but we thought they were awful. Hubby had the ribs and they were pretty good. I had the pizza, also based on other reviews. Thin crust which I like, but there was one small ball of sausage here and there and nothing else ! Service was so-so.

• Visited January 2013
Gleeson. AZ
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great place for steaks or to just hang out. If you are looking for first class atmosphere go somewhere else.........but if looking for good food this is the place to come. Very friendly staff, some of the entrees are a little pricey but well worth it. Must gets are the hummus or the stuffed mushroom appetizers.

• Visited December 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“The Place for St Louis "Transplants"!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is without a doubt the BEST place for those of us from St Louis who miss some of our favorite foods from home! Toasted Ravioli is an absolute MUST, as is both the Pasta House Salad AND the Mayfair Salad (my fave). Our family has been here many times and is the place to go for super thin crust pizza (Imo's style). Our most recent visit was on New Year's Eve (another tradition). And once more, we were not disappointed. Both rooms were quite full, as was the bar. George's Mother always comes in town during the holidays and it's great to visit with her. We were pleased to find that the Horseradish Sauce crusted halibut was on the menu...soooo good!
Service was "spot on" that night and we were even able to get suitable dishes for two young people (ages 14 and 8) even though it was "limited menu" night! We do wish the wine list was a bit different and more varied. Used to be able to get Liberty School Cab there and it's become one of our favorites. Keep up the good work,George & Company.

• Visited January 2013
Edmonton
“Good food. ok place.”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Had wanted to dine here for quite a while. Had the opportunity on this trip to do so. Went on Monday, Presidents Day, I don't think that the dining room was open, everyone was being seated in the lounge/bar area. Although they had several fish specials it was a steak house so I decided on the 6oz beef tenderloin. The steak was very tender and done how I ordered it. You can choose 2 sides with your order, I had a baked potato (it was huge) and purred squash (vegetable of the day) , I also ordered the house salad. All were good. Service as attentive and pleasant. I would consider returning.

• Visited February 2012