“Chicago Style Pizza”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Reviewed September 11, 2013

If you like stuffed or deep dish pizza this is the place to go to. Their pasta and salads are also great. They are very reasonably priced. Just walking into the place makes my mouth water.
This is a place for everyone.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Probably the best thin and Chicago style pizza in Arizona. All there locations have very high quality standards and this one is no exception. Beware of summer time heat since a lot of there waiting area is outside. i have tried almost everything on there menu and trust me, everything is good. This pizza place started off with only one restaurant in flagstaff and now can be found all over the valley. So if your an "Oregano's" virgin, you must go! ASAP

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stopped in for lunch as a friend said she had been wanting to eat there. The waitress said they were out of the stuffed pizza slices, but they could make more if I wanted to wait 40 min., but since I was by myself, I ordered the thin crust slice with mushrooms and pepperoni, and a Caesar salad. The salad was large and good, but I wish I had waited for the stuffed as it took more than 20 min to get the slice and it was not tasty enough for me to come back. People rave over the stuffed, so I guess that is what you need to order. Their drinks are very large. There is plenty of parking as they are in a shopping center.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our family is originally from the Chicago area, so when we are hungry for a taste from home we head out to Oregano's for their stuffed pizza. It takes 45 mins for it to cook, seating is limited and it's always crowded, but it's worth the wait! Our last visit there was with a party of 12 on a day when the high was 109 degrees. To sit indoors we would have had to split up, but surprisingly, the outdoor seating was made comfortable by several swamp coolers, misters, umbrellas, and shade from large trees overhead. We were able to sit outside altogether, which was great. A few in our party ordered pizza cookies for dessert, which are warm cookies topped with ice cream. They are to die for!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I thought we'd give Oreganos on Shea a try since we heard they are coming to the West Valley where we live. Oh my heavens, the pizza we got was AMAZING! We tried the Bistro Classic, this white pizza is brushed with garlic butter and topped with roma tomatoes, diced red onion, thinly sliced basil, and four Italian cheeses. Normally we go for meat pizza's but thought we'd give a more simple pizza a try. We were blown over by how the tomatoes burst with flavor in your mouth (no kidding!). The fresh basil on top was fabulous and smelled delicious. The garlic butter base instead of a tomato sauce was perfect. We just kept saying "Oh my gosh" through the entire meal. Don't know when we've had such a great meal! We also had the Macadamia Pizza Cookie with vanilla ice cream and our waiter sprinkled cinnamon sugar on top. Three words.....to-die-for. We had to wait a bit to get in but the outside patio was beautiful and even in Arizona's summer, it was fairly cool. Lauren, the hostess, kept coming over and informing us how much longer it would be and she ran and got us soda's as well. She made our wait totally bearable and even fun. When you get treated like that from employees, it makes ALL the difference in your attitude when you have to wait. Our waiter Kevin was so accommodating and friendly also. We can't rave enough about the great service and great food. Can't wait to get an Oreganos in the West valley!