“Fun place to eat and drink”
Review of Los Sombreros - CLOSED

Los Sombreros
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Scottsdale
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were very impressed with food and overall quality and ambiance of this restaurant.
The Patron margaritas were to die for! As well as the chips and salsa that were served with every meal.
The wait staff and bar tenders could not be more cordial and fun!
We can't wait until our next trip to Scottsdale. Los Sombreros will be our first stop!

1  Thank harleyluver

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My friend from New York City has eaten at this restaurant and recommended we go to it.

We had a great lunch started with yummy chips and dips. Then had lunch with one of their specials. The lunch was well prepared and freshly prepared.

I will definitely go here again!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have lived in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area for much of my life and just recently found this wonderful restaurant. It is by far the best Mexican food I have ever had. I cannot believe I didn't know it was here! They offer exceptional, unique dishes, like lamb shank and duck. Every dish I have tasted is fabulous. Try the crab salad appetizer. Fresh and delicious! I cannot wait to go back!

Warning: They are VERY BUSY on the weekends and take reservations only for tables of 5 or more. Get there early.

1  Thank luv2travlAZ
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is the place to go for real Mexican food. Food is delicious, service is warm and friendly. Not fancy in any way, but an authentic and wonderful place. When in Scottsdale, make sure you stop by.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place was wonderful! The portions are huge and delicious. My only complaint is there margarita tasted like tequila, water and a splash of lime. Try the Puerco en Chipotle with tomatillo-chipotle sauce and melted Oaxaca cheese. You won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Em S