“Go ahead and splurg”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St
Description: Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.
St. Albert, Canada
“Go ahead and splurg”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Some visitors may be scared away by the prices but I assure you that every bite was worth it. The lounge has has just a cool atmosphere and they make you fell like you are somebody.

• Visited July 2013

Lubbock
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Our party of six went to Mastro's to celebrate my 60th birthday and the anniversaries of two other couples. I was impressed when I made the reservation and they asked if we were celebrating anything special. I told them about the birthday and anniversaries. We ordered the seafood tower, which was okay. Maybe I just prefer my lobster and crab legs hot rather than cold, however, others in my party were not impressed with the oysters either. My husband ordered calamari, which was rubbery and soggy. When we told our waiter he said, "Sorry." I ordered the chopped salad which I did not care for. The waiter brought us the warm butter cake which he said was on him. It was very good. Then two slices of chocolate cake arrived with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate. Very nice. However, I did not receive anything for my birthday celebration. At this point we certainly did not need any more dessert but it was disappointing just the same and when I mentioned it to the server it was ignored. To top it all off, I woke up at 4 AM with a stomach ache. That's when I wrote this review. All in all, not a good way to spend close to $200.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“a scene to be seen”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very accommodating server, good food, but very crowded on a Friday night and the bar was packed with "beautiful people." Expensive wine. Typical steakhouse a la carte menu.

Visited April 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worth the price”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The service was great. You must try the seafood tower. It is amazing. It is pricy but worth it. The steak and seafood are both excellent. You also have to try the signature dessert, the cake. Wow! The bar and live entertainment is also worth checking out.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food in a happening atmosphere”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My hubby and I love to have dinner at any of the Mastros, but I especially love this one. It seems to be the most happening of the ones in Scottsdale. The food and service are excellent! Last night, I had the fried twin lobster tails which were out of this world fabulous. I tried very hard to eat them both but it was so much lobster that I couldn't. The chopped salad here is really good and is definitely enough to split. My husband's steak was cooked perfectly, I didn't hear a word out of him until he was almost done! Also, if you haven't already heard, you must get the warm butter cake. It's a heavenly experience that you won't even regret even when you're having to work out twice the next day to work off the calories!

There is live music which adds to a lively bar scene. The two performers last night were very talented and had people up dancing. I agree with a previous post that said the people watching here is good. Our table in the bar gave us a great spot to watch the band and people come and go. It's true that there are a lot of folks prowling around. It's very amusing to watch.

Great food, excellent service, happening bar scene, beautiful dining room, what else can you ask for?

• Visited April 2014