“Wonderful!!!”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St
Description: Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a large group for dinner. The food was amazing and the service was too. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Maybe I'm getting old but I'm finding the portion sizes & prices too big at the Ocean Club. Difficult to take any food home when you are staying in a hotel so you end up wasting so much food. Still great food but not sure it's worth it any more. If you've never been, go. It's well worth a visit but not sure it's worth repeat visits.

Thought it was pretty sad to hand over a torch to help you read the menu!! A candle on the table would have been a much nicer touch. It is TOO dark.

1  Thank McAnnie1
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Dined here with a large group of colleagues and clients while attending a conference nearby. I've experienced quality restaurants all over the country, and this was certainly among the tops. I had the filet and it was one of the best I've ever had, it literally melted in my mouth, and was so tasty and flavorful, I didn't want it to end. Our group shared tons of sides including the lobster mashed potatoes, lobster mac and cheese, steamed asparagus, mushrooms, and crab gnocchi, and all were absolutely delicious. The portions were huge and the service very friendly. After dinner, we enjoyed drinks in the bar where we heard a fantastic 3 piece cover band. They were so good, we returned the next night to listen again. It is very pricey, but definitely worth it for special occasions.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been to Mastro's in LA so I was looking forward to this restaurant. We were with friends who are local and who love this as well. First they tried seating us near a service area which was weird but we moved to a great table with curtains behind it so there was little noise/ Here's what I love about Mastro's. Everything was extremely well done/ The bread was fresh and delicious. I seldom eat bread but could not resist. We split an appetizer salad which was the perfect amount to leave room for steak. I don't know how they do it but the steak is excellent and that is saying a lot since I live in NYC and we have some of the best steak houses. Even the baked potato which we split was perfect and for some reason that is harder to get out east. I had a forkful of the key lime pie and it was delicious. The restaurant was pretty full and everyone looked happy! Yum.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This atmosphere, staff, food, and drinks at the Ocean Club are beyond words. The steak I got was to die for, probably one of the best I have ever had. The lobster tail my co-worker got was huge. We enjoyed amazing wine, martinis, and incredible caviar! The table share potatoes and veggies were perfect. This was simply amazing.