“It just doesn't get any better”

Mastro's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St
Description: Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Known for sea food & steaaks, but I like the clam soap and ceasar salad to start the meal. My favorite is the table in the back, in the corner to see tha bar activity. Best servers (team) are LLyod and Micki with support from the bar tender Cyndi. My number one stop in Scootsdale!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The restaurant was very overpriced, meal was nothing special, and the place was dark and so loud we could hardly talk to each other. The fish I ordered was recommended by our waiter. It was dry and had no flavor. I am not usually picky about my meals but, for the price, it should have been good. We are just visiting in town (as part of a conference) and this place was recommended by the hotel staff. I cannot imagine why they recommended it.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Tanya Queen arranged our private dinner for 30+ guests. The event could not have gone better. Mickey was in charge of our service and was exceptional. From the personalized menu for our group, to the exceptional service and the delicious food...this was a positive experience and an easy event for our guests.

2  Thank Bwolfe
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My expectations were high coming to this restaurant. I was so disappointed. First we walk in and sit at our table of 10 and it is so dark, I can barely read the menu. I would have loved to talk with everyone at my table but the noise level is at a point where you almost have to yell. I ordered a steak, which was quite dry. Two other dishes from our table had to be sent back. The sea bass was not cooked and another entree was undercooked. We ordred some side dishes of asparagus, mushrooms, brussel sprouts. They were okay. The best part of the evening was visiting the ladies bathroom, where the bathroom attendant was dancing around talking to everyone and making us all laugh.

1  Thank be_thankful_13
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really look forward to dining here every chance I get. This is a special occasion place. We started with an excellent glass of wine, along with a beautiful bread basket. There were French baguettes, pumpernickel, and pretzel bread. All were soft and chewy. So good!
We had a Mastro house salad, which it had shrimp and perfect amount of their light vinaigrette dressing. I told the server that we were going to share, so they actually split it. Plenty for two. My husband had the 22oz bone in rib eye ($45.00). Ordered it medium rare and it was cooked perfectly. Hugh, juicy, and tender. Really amazing! I always get their Chilean sea bass, cooked oreganata style. ($43.00) There are 2 ways, and this is the best. The fish is sizzling when served. So back away. I believe this is their signature dish. Must have! We also had the scallop potatoes, and sugar snap peas which was very good. This was way to much food, so they boxed it for us. It was in a gift-style, sturdy box, and placed in a Mastro shopping bag. Very impressive!
Everything was excellent and amazing! It is pricy, but portions are generous, and high quality. Atmosphere is lively, and can get loud, because of the band in the bar area. Servers are very professional and helpful. Do make a reservation, and request for a table by the window. More private and cozy, and you can people watch. After, take a nice stroll around the wonderful shops at Kierland to walk it off.