“Happy Hour and more”

Dining options: Lunch
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Happy Hour and more”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went last Friday for their Happy Hour and weren't disappointed. 32 oz beers for $4 can't be beat. The bar was rocking around 5PM and by 6, people were waiting. On top of the beers, we had an order of blue cheese chips (good but soggy) and dinner.

I had a 10 oz mesquite burger and my husband had a spicy Sicilian pizza. My burger was good but I couldn't taste any mesquite. The fries were good as well. My husband thought that his pizza was very good. Thin crust with lots of toppings. It looked pretty messy to me.

We'll head there again. We know it's a spinoff from Zipp's and lots of the menu items look the same. But for us, this is a better choice.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank SalfromIL

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great sports bar with delicious food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We love Goldie's! We always get an order of the Golden Mild wings as a staple. The wings are always consistently fantastic! Also, the Monaco faccachio is delicious! The service is always quick and courteous! Plus the happy hour deals are great!

Gearhart, Oregon
“Great place to watch sports”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place has pizza, sandwiches, good food and some that is good for you. It has wine and beer and nonalcoholic beverages. Decent wine is overpriced in my opinion but there are giant beers others think are great. Some people come for the food, drink and atmosphere. I don't. I come for the numerous tv sets that line the walls. If an important game is on there will be a couple of screens showing it and that is what brings us back. Unfortunately it is always noisy.
I will never be a regular at Goldie's though I know people who are. I will always be a customer because the place offers something I want...games I want to see

Arizona
“Great food, service and a whole lotta fun !”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We live in the neighborhood and frequent Goldie's at least once a week It has become one of our family's favorite spots in Scottsdale. The service is fast, friendly and it is not uncommon for the almost always smiling servers to greet us by name. There are many choices to pick from on the menu, the portions are generous and if you are looking for value, Goldie's is hard to beat.

• Visited November 2012
Catheys Valley, California
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Food was excellent and it has a great vibe. Good for the whole family. We'll make sure we go back next time we visit.

• Visited July 2012