“Above average because they made the food "theirs"”
Review of Flo's

Flo's
Ranked #156 of 1,443 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Description: Flo's serves fresh Asian cuisine in a warm and vibrant atmosphere. Quality food at a great price. Flo has locations in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Tempe, specializing in Chinese and other Asian Foods. For 20 years, Flo Chan has been serving the communities of Phoenix delicious Chinese and Asian food, including Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, and South East Asian dishes. Try Flo's favorites like Hot and Sour Soup, Crab Puffs, Chinese Style Lettuce Wraps, Pine Nut Shrimp, Thai Style Red Curry, or Twice Cooked Pork. Happy Hour Daily from 3-7pm Saturday Lunch Specials!
Reviewed March 8, 2019

Strange title I know but I'll explain. Two of the dishes that were ordered, twice cooked pork and the chicken and cashews, were different from what I experienced in other restaurants. I'll start with the twice cooked pork, the dish I ordered. Basically it's thinly sliced pork in a sweet spicy sauce with bacon kicked in for that extra kick. Then they added lightly cooked jalapeno's. If you don't like spicy, stay away from this dish. Unusual and tasty, very good. The cashews and chicken, ordered by another, were also a little different. Prepared with zucchini and a few other vegetables that, to me, were unusual. I was going to give the leftovers a try but alas, they disappeared too quickly. Although a few different ingredients were added and the cashews scarce, the recipe was, I'm told, very good. A third dish, devoured by another guest, pepper chicken was excellent. Service was friendly and prompt. I'm sure we'll return. One caution...drivers in this parking lot are...um...let's say careless.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank dads2vette

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

In town visiting my daughters and we decided to go out for Chinese food. Flo’s came up as a good close restaurant. We arrive and they took our name(Sunday night@7:30), all of the sudden people started to pour in for sit down and take out. It took 20 minutes to get seated. A good sign that the food was going to be good. The waitress approached us almost immediately upon being seated, and took our drink orders(they refilled our water glasses throughout the evening). I had the cashew chicken, wife had the spicy chicken, both were outstanding and we both took food home. The service was outstanding and the food was great. Expect to wait a little time when going there and if you want a great take out it would be my choice!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019

We had not been to Flo's for a few years, we went last Saturday night. Flo's has a happy hour from 3-7 everyday. We ordered bbq pork and egg rolls from the happy hour menu, the bbq port was very good and even my wife liked it. We then ordered orange chicken and double cooked pork both were very good and we had the leftovers for dinner the next night.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

This maybe the best Chinese restaurant for Scottsdale but I have had much better. I ordered Garlic Shrimp and very disappointed. A place in Albuquerque called the Rising Star is much better in taste and number of Shrimp + it’s less expensive... will keep trying in Phoenix to find someone that does it right and not so much salt!!

Reviewed February 4, 2019

Flo is a gem. Her restaurant reflects her gentle and generous personality. Creative menu with something for everyone. Lots of Asian food varieties. Service is always outstanding and prices are very reasonable.