“Been to many locations, this could be one of the best for food.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #374 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Toronto
“Been to many locations, this could be one of the best for food.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've seen my fair share of Carrabba's locations and this one was very good. We walked in and managed to get a table before the crowds came in. Our server was awesome. My pasta was hot and seasoned perfectly (sometimes it can be bland). If anything, I'd say this is one of the shabbiest locations I've been to. This location needs major updating, it's starting to look like an Olive Garden.

• Visited May 2013

Tigard, Oregon
“GOOD EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Good varied menu. Had the chicken/spinach cannelloni and the pasta weesie and both were very good and reasonable prices. Only complaint was that the service was a little slow.

Visited February 2013
Gleeson. AZ
“Good For A Group”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went with a large party for dinner. The food is OK, not somewhere I would go if you are looking for authentic Italian food. The atmosphere was nice, our waitress was excellent. Can't really say anything negative

Cape Cod
“Not as good as they used to be”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I first visited a Carrabba's back about ten years ago and thought they were the best chain restaurant I had experienced. Of course they were a small chain then and paid more attention to detail. Not to say they're bad now, just not quite as good as they were then. This visit they had a special Monday Amore Pre Fixe special which was a little confusing. The waiter had a difficult time explaining it and actually steered us away from it, stating that the portions were pretty tiny on the many of the items. We went off the regular menu and I had Veal Piccatta which was good. My wife ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and only got spaghetti. They did bring the meatballs later and didn't charge her for them. We had a bottle of Trapiche Pinot Noir, which was very good and reasonably priced. The bread and olive oil was also very good.

Calabash, North Carolina
“Went twice, good both times”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

On vacation in Scottsdale, we ate here twice. The first night I had the special which included a small appetizer, entree and desert. The appetizer was big enough for both of us. The second night we shared an appetizer and entree. The entree was a little light on the seafood stuffing, but all all it was a good dinner. Service both nights was outstanding. Even though we did not order it this trip, their chicken trio is as good as it gets. The wine list is quite extensive, but tend to be a bit expensive. Oh, I forgot, the first night they were out of cannoli's.