“How do you spell RUDE?”

Ranked #8 of 25 Bakeries in Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Just make ur way to this location and find out.
Picked up food for my kids at 5 yesterday, soup, salads and Mac and cheese. The place was empty and yet I waited an eternity. And both attendants, at the salad station, and soup/cashier were downright the rudest men I have dealt with in a long time. This is my family's neighborhood cafe, and my experience is not an exception. The rest of my family has now told me they have had similar experiences. And that it started recently. So the new hires must be the culprit.
My experience was so bad that I am calling their offices to complain.

As for the food, it's ok, salads r fresh, the tomato soup is good and chunky. But it's not that good that justifies such bad customer treatment.
I will not return.

Cheers

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Sandwiches are tasty, great selection. My favorite roastbeef and blue cheese on sourdough. Also great selection of soups.
They have good coffee and well priced.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

great place to grab a bite - I usually get their half sandwich with a side of fresh fruit - cookies are always fresh as well - great place inside of Fashion Square Mall

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We came hoping for breakfast but arrived after the 10:30 switchover to lunch. The variety of sandwiches was good. I recommend the sun dried tomato bread; very soft! A half sandwich and a bowel of soup filled me up. You also get a chocolate chip cookie with your meal.
The line to order seemed a little disorganized but may have been due to the us tourists. Overall the food was good and plenty of room to eat in the restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

These cafes are everywhere and that is fine with me! I've eaten in the airport, Fashion Square Mall, and several other malls and never been disappointed. My favorite is the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. It is great that you can watch your food being prepared and get it exactly the way you want it. My husband loves the tuna sandwiches. Soups are very tasty too. Reasonable prices and the option for half portions means you can get just the amount you want without waste. Their cookies, muffins and scones are freshly made and very delicious . Try the molasses ginger cookies--chewy and spicy, or the orange scones--tangy and flaky.