“Great for our family reunion”
Review of Pranksters Too - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pranksters Too
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Mesa, Arizona
“Great for our family reunion”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had afternoon reunion party in there private dining room, where they also have live entertainment on week-ends. We told the manager how much we wanted to spend per person. What a great spread he put out. My family in from different parts of the country had nothing but great things to say about the food and party. They don't know how they will be able to top it when it's there turn to host the next reunion. Thanks Prankster Too for making my family so welcome and making me the star of our reunions. Buy the way we had about 50 people, no small task to make them all happy but you did.

• Visited December 2012

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Good times, Good people”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

When I lived in Scottsdale I was lucky enough to live just a few minutes away from Pranksters Too. They have poker 3 or 4 nights a week which I loved with prizes going towards your tab. Some nights when I play both games my bar tab would be paid for which was fun. They have 3 pool tables which are usually open unless its late on the weekends but still easy to get a table. They used to have shuffle board which was free but sadly they got rid of it, why!! The food is good, nothing special but for bar food its tasty. The wings and burgers are legit. They have an excellent happy hour and know how to pour a drink. I would recommend the long island, heavy hands. The jester room which is my favorite aspect of this place is where they have their live music and has a great atmosphere. It is a bit dark and has a back to the future feel to it. They hold poker in there on thursday nights with Hans Olsen playing in the background which is a true treat if you know local music. He is a legend in the valley who plays for free, for free! All in all this place brings back a lot of good memories for me, met my fiance here actually and meet many good friends who I still see. Check it out on a thursday or friday night and have some fun.

• Visited November 2012
Arizona
“Fun casual sports bar and more”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been going to P2 for years. I spend Sundays there during football season, swing by on Tuesdays for karaoke, and love the local music there on Saturday nights.

P2 is a casual place. Lots of regulars and the staff makes an effort to get to know people. During busy times, multiple servers cover the same area to make sure you're taken care of.

The food is bar food, nothing gourmet, but it's good for what it is. My favorite is the cheese fries, topped with real melted cheddar and served with ranch. The nachos come in generous servings: the half order is more than enough for 1-2 people, and a full order will easily serve 3-4.

There's always something on special, so ask the server. Daily specials (beer, shots, food) are posted on chalkboards around the bar and a monthly special is listed on a giant chalkboard near the entrance.

• Visited October 2012
Scottsdale
“Good bar food and prices”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I live right down the street and didn't even know this place existed. I have been here a few times now for drinks and once to eat. The drinks were good and the prices were better. We had four margaritas and the bill was only $16. I had nachos and a burger with a friend here one night too and it was great!

Visited June 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fun”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Go here with the fish forum and they always treat us right - even if we are a pain in the butt to wait on. Bar food but fine.

Visited June 2012