“Common Services”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The Olive Garden is very good, customer service is average but not enough to make a big deal about the staff.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Maybe I'm just crazy, but when I go to Olive Garden, it's usually because I've been thinking about their salad. It's very simple, and they'll give you all you can eat. I try to stick to one serving, which I always enjoy.

Olive Garden actually has a couple of lighter dishes that are quite good. On a recent visit to this OG, I had Apricot Glazed Chicken - two boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled; broccoli, tomatoes, and asparagus; with an apricot sauce on all. It's really quite good - for chain restaurant food. The light salmon dish is also quite good.

An unexpected treat on this visit was the peach iced tea. Apparently all they do is make standard tea, add some raspberry-peach syrup, ice it, and add a slice of real peach, mostly for looks. Simple. But a great idea and really yummy.

Face it: OG is a chain restaurant. Most chain places, including this one, have to struggle to be great. But this was a pleasant experience.

1  Thank pfafftonian
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I found the food at this location to just be about average. There was nothing terrible about the service. The food I had tasted watery and recently thawed. I had a white sauce dish with fettucine. Anytime you eat something and the first thing you think of is how you could microwave a better dinner at home ... your in trouble.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was visiting my brother in Arizona and he wanted Olive Garden so we went to the one in Scottsdale and it took the waiter 20 min to come up to our table to take our drink order! I orderd a soda and he brought me a water. When he came 15 min later to take our order I told him that I orderd a soda and he told me he would bring me one right away he never did!! Our food came out fast so fast that we didnt even have our bread salad or the app's we orderd!! the bread was suposed to be unlimited but we only got one basket of breadsticks and even ater we asked we were not served another one! I love Oliv Garden and I was dissapointed!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had gone to the restaurant a few years back and was real disappointed in the food. My son and I went recently and was so impressed with the wait staff and the food I actually loved the restaurant again