“If the rating goes from 1-5 they get a 6!!!”
Review of Cafe Forte

Cafe Forte
Ranked #31 of 1,345 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Description: Cafe Forte Bistro is a charming art district eatery nestled among the galleries of downtown Scottsdale. Featuring New American Comfort Food, a fresh & healthy style of cooking delicately prepared and dedicated to the use of all natural locally grown produce & organic ingredients whenever possible. Established in 1996, open for lunch & dinner, reservations welcomed.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have been enjoying this place since they opened. Growing up in the gourmet food business I consider myself to be food savvy. I really appreciate dining out when all of the "must haves" on my list are taken care of! Café Forte fills the bill. The service is great along with the food, prices are fair, nice ambiance AND the music is well picked and I can converse with my partner without having to shout. With so many restaurants in Phoenix becoming so loud we have crossed many off our list because of the noise even though we enjoy the food and service. This place has been consistent from day one and I have never had anything on the menu that I didn't like!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Three hungry hikers had lunch at Cafe Forte today. Matt was our server. The specials today were onion parmesan soup, broccoli mozzarella quiche as well as some other items. One of us had the soup and quiche, another had the soup and meatloaf and I had the chicken sandwich. We sampled both the apple pie dessert and the brownie sundae.

Everything we had was fabulous. The soup was eaten by two soup fussy people and both raved about the flavor and also the fact it was not too salty. The dijon mayo on the chicken salad was delightful. The portions were perfect. The man in our party sample the tawny port for a dessert drink and it paired nicely with both the pie and brownie sundae.

If in the Scottsdale area, make sure to visit Cafe Forte. It was only open for lunch Monday and Tuesday so check the hours. You will leave relaxed and satisfied.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I am a Scottsdale resident, and I dine out with friends quite often. Cafe Forte has been a favorite of mine for years. It is located on Main Street in the heart of the gallery district. I would estimate that I have eaten here at least 30 times in the past five years. I was just here a week ago with a friend who was visiting from Northern Ireland. As usual, the food and service were excellent. The menu consists of varied salads, sandwiches and hot entrees that are light and just perfect for lunch. I often order the English muffin tuna melt, which is consistently good. Soup of the day is always good during the colder weather. And their homemade desserts are also a treat. The service is always prompt and friendly.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Meatloaf!!! This was the best I've had in a while, ingredients were fresh and flavorful, generous portion, everyone at the table had a taste. Great selection of wine, the salad is ok(a little pricey for what you get). The service friendly and helpful, we did not feel rushed, a nice evening with friends. If I'm back in Scottsdale I'll be back!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Cafe Forte is a small intimate restaurant island, surrounded by art galleries. The menu even has vegan entrees. The horseradish crusted salmon and chicken breast with smashed sweet potatoes are my favorite dinners, but every dish is excellent

The homemade desserts are better than your grandmother made. The apple pie is so good you will be tempted to buy more for home.

Weather permitting the side walk tables are reminiscent of Europe.