“consistently good”

Ranked #228 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed October 8, 2013

many people go here because of the convenience but the food is consistenyly great and the service is terrific!

1  Thank Tammy W

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My sister & I spent the day at the Mall & this restaurant was part of Nordstroms. So nice not to eat in the Food Court! Upon entering, you walked through a show case deli type area to choose what you wanted them to prepare for you. You could do half portions or full. So much to choose from! I especially loved the coffee! The service was exceptionally great! The food was amazing. I'm glad we found this restaurant!

1  Thank Sharyn746
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'm not sure why I always forget about this place but every time I remember its there, I get excited about going back and do a happy dance! Literally! This past weekend was no exception!

Service at the ordering counter is always great and everything looks so amazing. I usually go for a full salad and get as much of their cherry salad dressing as possible. The stuff is sooooo good. One of the best salad dressings out there and my last visit, I saw full bottles for sale and while I decided to skip it since I'd put it on EVERYTHING, and shouldn't at 110 calories per 2Tbsp, the ingredients list impressed me! A little high in calories but the ingredients were quality and I had no issues with eating it. I opted for half a panini and half salad. The salad was still AMAZING but the panini was a little less than what I expected. It was good, but nothing special. The next time I go back, I'll be going back to my full salad.

Also, there is a waiter here that is exceptional. He anticipates your needs with refills and checks on you once your food arrives. He is friendly, efficient and while he's a bit hard for me to understand with his accent, he's one of the best waiters I've encountered in all of Phoenix! Great job!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

What are you doing in the Scottsdale Fashion Square eating in the "Food Court?"
Just an elevator ride away in the southeastern reaches of this elegant shopping center is our favorite luncheon destination. As locals, we have become quite selective as far as convenient and well prepared luncheons go. NC is probably the best option in the area for a quick meal that would satisfy most gourmet palettes. Sampling the Pesto Chicken Panini, I found it a wonderful amalgam of chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, provolone, pesto aioli, sandwiched in perfectly toasted country bread. Mother, whose Day it was, just couldn't be more satisfied with the Wild Mushroom Ravioli accompanied by oven-roasted tomatoes, and basil in a parmesan cheese sauce. With a boutique tea for her and several diet Cokes for me, the bill including tax, came to $26.The menu sports Six different and creative salads, ranging in price from $10.25 to $11.50. There are Eight Sandwiches and Panini ($9.50 - $10.50), Three 'Specialties': Skirt Steak, Salmon and Roasted Chicken ($11.25 - $13.50). For the kids there are the typical fried Chix, Macaroni & Cheese, etc. for a reasonable $4/$5. You may also treat yourself to a beer or safely recognizable and popular wine by the glass or even bottle.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Ever since I worked at Nordstrom in college, nordstrom cafe has become one of my favorite lunch spots. The tomato soup is a must! And all their salads are great.