“Really Right Now?”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I don't care who your father was, these prices are Ballooned! Never again! Way too much Money for two people.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A surprise birthday party was held at the restaurant with lots of elements to it. Video/slide show, cake, extra surprise guest that had to be hidden. The staff was extraordinary at taking care of all of the details of this party. The food and wine was fabulous - from the seafood towers, the bone-in filets, the ribeyes were the hit of the night, and the best NY strip my husband has ever had. The interior is gorgeous with glass work sculptures that are truly magnificent. We had so much fun. I wish I lived in the Phoenix area so I could go back again and again.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Very good bar scene with live entertainment. Wasn't hard to get a seat at the bar even on a Saturday. The shrimp cocktail appetizer is amazing...comes in a bowl full of dry ice...wonderful presentation and the shrimp themselves were large and delicious. The lobster mashed was also the best I ever had...big chunks of lobster, very very good. I also had the mushrooms which were good but nothing special. Lastly, I ordered the bone-in ribeye which I thought was very average. Not worth the price in my opinion. I love steakhouses and have been to many all over the country and in my opinion this steak was too rough, not tender enough. I am sure they do use USDA Prime beef but it just did not taste like it.
Oh and they do make a great vodka martini. So overall...a good spot.

Reviewed October 17, 2009

My husband, my son (3 1/2) and my husband joined my cousins for a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. The waiter was quick, courteous, and funny. Even though when I first saw it I was a little concerned about being able to corral my son, the evening was wonderful and the food was outstanding. My son almost ate 1/2 of the side order of macaroni and cheese himself (huge side-dish portions). We also saw some famous people. Fun night! Highly recommend this restaurant!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 1, 2008

WAY too expensive for the quality

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook