“OMG! It will melt your taste buds!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bandera

Bandera
Ranked #17 of 1,240 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Kelowna, Canada
“OMG! It will melt your taste buds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Tease your taste buds with some amazing food! From delicious Deviled Eggs and scrumptious hot pan corn bread to succulent steaks and salmon, my goodness its amazing. Oh and you can't pass up the dessert !! Service and atmosphere also ties it all up to one fabulous dining event!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sunset44422

Phoenix, Arizona
“Our trip to highly rated thee best chicken in the west...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We go there for dinner early on weekdays just as it opens, like Thursdays thee best time. It's my all time chicken of all chickens. The tortilla sauce with the chicken is out of this world with the mashed potatoes yum!! Fresh steamed broccoli yum... And please don't forget Order the green chili corn bread first... Then before you start eating order a chicken to go. They will cut it up in sections for you with the tortilla sauce... I love this place and the German waiter we had tonight well he was handsome and a Great Server. Thank you so much. The fun was so so great... And watching the chickens cooking outside when we left. I could of just eat one just watching them cook on the rotisserie grill... Their coffee is so nice with such sweet cream for your coffee... Thank you Bandera for your awesome food.. We will return very soon when that chicken of yours is on my mind :-)

• Visited December 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I made reservations for my birthday dinner. I know a lot of restaurants are funny about seating you until everyone in your party arrives, but this was too much. I think I finally sat down 1 1/2 hours later. When everyone arrived of course we still had to wait. Now they were kind to offer some deviled eggs st the bar and even gave us an appetizer on the house. My Mojito from the bar was not up to par. I make a much better one myself.
The worst I picked this place for the wide selection of gluten free items. Last time i had a great meal now this time items I had i could no longer eat. My salmon was to say...boring with plain steamed broccoli. Sigh....not the birthday dinner I would have expected. I am not sure I will go back. Although to be fair everyone else had much better luck(they are not Gluten free) they all loved their meals.:(

Visited November 2013
Guelph, Canada
“Southwest Cooking in Old Scottsdale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We recently dined at Bandera's in Old Scottsdale while on a trip with friends, and will definitely be returning one day. We had a reservation so were able to get seated right away, despite the busy Saturday Night Crowd. My wife and I split their specialty of BBQ chicken and Ribs and it was very good. Their Skillet Cornbread is a must have appetizer and be sure to save room for dessert. Under no circumstances should you try the Banana Cream Pie on your own. Make sure you have help (2-3 helpers recommended, as it is huge. Our waitress was very engaging and there is free parking available on site, which is a real plus for Old Scottsdale. All things considered, we'll definitely return on our next visit to Scottsdale.

• Visited November 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Great food and service - make a reservation on the weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very good food and service - prime rib was awesome. We had to wait approx. 45 minutes for a table but the manager was very attentive and supplied snacks while we waited and comped our appetizer. This is my second visit to Bandera and I will definitely return on my next visit to Scottsdale.

Visited November 2013