“A fun family place”

Cross street: 1st Street
Scottsdale
“A fun family place”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We always have fun at Buca. It's a festive atmosphere with good food and decent prices. We have eaten there many times and will return.

Visited September 2013

Hollywood, Florida
“I always get a great meal!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

always great food and enough. You never go home hungry Service good and a great way to spend an evening out.

Visited November 2013
Cornville, Arizona
“I expected more, I guess.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I recently went to the Buca di Beppo inside Excalibur in Las Vegas, NV and really enjoyed it there. I decided to go again and selected this one in Scottsdale but didn't enjoy it as much. It was sort of musty and to get to the bathroom required me to actually walk through the kitchen to a really confusing location within the restaurant. That was awkward. I also didn't enjoy the food as much as I had previously, not to say it was bad... just not the same. I would definitely go again sometime, but I think I'd rather try a different location.

Visited September 2013
SW USA
“Really Great food, wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We took our family here when they visited from Denver and they loved it too! The food is plentiful and great tasting! Meatballs were great (and I'm picky about those). For some reason my 'bartender daughter' was totally offended by being forced to walk through the kitchen to your table. The Italian Catholic Memorabilia is everywhere and such fun to stop and read the 'walls'.

• Visited October 2013
Phoenix
“Plus size portions”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I should have guessed by all the pictures on the wall of larger people that the portion sizes would match. Wow. They are huge. You can easily have leftovers for the next couple of days. The food was just ok though. Long wait time but expected given the portion sizes.

• Visited May 2013