“Not what you see on Big Bang Theory”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #72 of 1,268 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Not what you see on Big Bang Theory”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

No Penny doesn't work here anymore and they don't wear the same uniform that she does and it's a lot lot busier.

The one in Scotsdale is huge and very busy

All the same we we're serve red quickly and the food was good and hot.

Huge choice and large portions. The kids sliders were enough for my wife.

It was very good and the choice of cheese cake was as expected.

Cochrane, Canada
“Excellent value for money and great food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Called in for a late lunch today at this location and was not disappointed. It was my first visit to a Cheesecake Factory so I was a little unsure what to expect. First off, the ambience and decor was great. In a way it reminded me of an lad fashioned English tea room but with a modern twist the staff were extremely polite and we were seated immediately. Shortly thereafter our waitress arrived with the menu. The selection was huge. After much debate I settled on the spicy buffalo burger with a side of fries while my wife opted for the lettuce wraps. After a short while the enormous portions arrived. I'm no light weight when it comes to dining but these caught me off guard and I couldn't complete the challenge. The food was cooked very carefully and was full of flavor. We couldn't cope with desert there so bought it to go. Again they were delicious and huge with the portion size. I would recommend this place and when next in the area we shall make a return visit.

Visited August 2014
Central Point, Oregon
“What a Feast We Had!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were staying at the Westin Kierland Villas and took their shuttle to the CF. By the way ask the concierge to make the reservation for you then show the hostess their business card and you're elevated to the top of the list for a table when you arrive. We had the avocado rolls and the lettuce wraps for an appetizer followed by an array of other dishes that everyone thoroughly enjoyed. We've been to a lot of CF's but this was definitely one of our better experiences. It happened to be "Cheescake" month so ours was 1/2 off which was a nice surprise as well. One of the hotel staffers told me that a few celebs pop in from time to time including Richard Branson, whom I'm told had an ownership stake with the company. I don't know if it's true or not, but this is how legends start..... I think. :-)

• Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
“Great Deserts”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stopped in for desert only, and had a huge selection to choose from. You can't go wrong with the menu items, it just depends on your mood, from cheesecake to ice cream and everything else you could think of. Sweets and coffee, yum? And they seem to be open later than most of the area restaurants making it more convenient for late night munchies.

Visited July 2014
Rio Rico, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“new again”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were told the wait would be about 10+ minutes or so. We we're called in 5! As soon as the hostess sat us our waitress was RIGHT behind her getting our drink orders & offering suggestions. I always get pasta dishes but i changed it up with a brunch version of a Monte Cristo that was out of this world. Wife ordered a Mexican chilaquiles dish that ate more like a monster nacho plate. Delish & huge portion. We would have taken left overs to go if we weren't tourists for the day.

Visited July 2014