“What a Feast We Had!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were staying at the Westin Kierland Villas and took their shuttle to the CF. By the way ask the concierge to make the reservation for you then show the hostess their business card and you're elevated to the top of the list for a table when you arrive. We had the avocado rolls and the lettuce wraps for an appetizer followed by an array of other dishes that everyone thoroughly enjoyed. We've been to a lot of CF's but this was definitely one of our better experiences. It happened to be "Cheescake" month so ours was 1/2 off which was a nice surprise as well. One of the hotel staffers told me that a few celebs pop in from time to time including Richard Branson, whom I'm told had an ownership stake with the company. I don't know if it's true or not, but this is how legends start..... I think. :-)

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stopped in for desert only, and had a huge selection to choose from. You can't go wrong with the menu items, it just depends on your mood, from cheesecake to ice cream and everything else you could think of. Sweets and coffee, yum? And they seem to be open later than most of the area restaurants making it more convenient for late night munchies.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were told the wait would be about 10+ minutes or so. We we're called in 5! As soon as the hostess sat us our waitress was RIGHT behind her getting our drink orders & offering suggestions. I always get pasta dishes but i changed it up with a brunch version of a Monte Cristo that was out of this world. Wife ordered a Mexican chilaquiles dish that ate more like a monster nacho plate. Delish & huge portion. We would have taken left overs to go if we weren't tourists for the day.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Selected CF for a party of 12 for diversity and cost effectiveness. Server was clearly new and not properly trained. Her excuse for my drink not having the proper ingredients was my asking for it "up" instead of "straight up." I couldn't even dignify it with a reply - I simply changed my order. She regularly forgot things we asked for, did not bring kids food out first as she originally offered and would disappear and leave us looking to someone else for help. And the restaurant was maybe 1/3 full. It had been some time since I had been to one of these and this experience does not have me wanting to go back anytime soon. I imagine they are counting on tourist business because of the location so service is less important.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We've been to the "Cheesecake" many times, and finally wanted to offer an opinion. The portions are huge, the prices reasonable, and the service is generally good. Not having what we would call a real diner in Scottsdale, we've adopted Cheesecake as our diner. The menu is enormous...there is something for everyone. I wish you could make a reservation, as sometimes the wait for a table can be a little long. Expect good food with a good price and a large portion. Not a bad combination.