“Great sushi”

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale Road & 1st Street
Description: It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Been to many sushi places lately and Ra doesn't disappoint. Seared ahi tuna appetizer was delicious but a little too small a serving. Their spicy scallop crunch roll however was fantastic. Nice ambiance with great service . Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went for dinner in the early evening and caught a bit of their happy hour. Most of the diners were younger people and the noise level in the restaurant confirmed that fact. However we enjoyed the food - I had the calamari tempura which was as good as I have tasted in the recent past. Surely worth dining here for that restaurant. My wife had the eel and thoroughly her meal. It is certainly a place we would visit again but perhaps closer to 8 PM.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ra has an amazing atmosphere and delicious sushi but for the price I expected much more. The sizes are relatively small compared to other sushi joints in the area. The drinks are not priced right BUT they have one of the best happy hours in the valley. Great menu too- they just need to rethink some of the pricings for certain items.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went with work colleagues on a business trip. Hard to find good sushi in AZ, but this place seems to have it down. Great specials, friendly staff and fresh sushi! I would go again.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My 11 year old son had his choice of restaurants on Christmas Eve and chose Ra Sushi. It was my first time and we arrived at closing. The gentleman at the front decided to seat us anyway. My son had fabulous "tootsie rolls" and I had the tuna sashimi which was great. The presentation of the tuna was amazing, as well. After eating, I ordered a $25 gift certificate. When my bill came, I was only charged for the gift certificate. Our meal was comp'd for us on Christmas Eve by management. Thank you. That was the spirit of giving at Christmas.