“Great food!”

Malee's Thai Bistro
Ranked #85 of 1,274 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We went as a group tour and everyone loved this restaurant! Each dish has its own wonderful flavours. It is good for those who prefer a milder spiciness, as well as those who want it hot!

There are newer reviews for Malee's Thai Bistro

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went there for dinner, and wow, that was an experience. The atmosphere is nice and pleasant, with tables outside and inside. Guests were young and middle age. Our waiter, Brian, was very nice from the very beginning, giving explanation on the different dishes, and giving also us the possibility to adapt the dishes to our taste and desires. Food was very good, starting from the appetizers (salad rolls), to the soup (yummy !!), to the calamari (spicy !!), and the generous cat fish portion i had (modified to be spicy). Portions are more than generous. As I said, our waiter Brina was very attentive (without saying him anything, he realized out table was wobbling, and he came after awhile to fix it ! Never saw it anywhere, this is service and attention). After him knowing it was my birthday, he offered us complimentary dessert. Nice attention !
I will recommend this place, and return when in desire of Thai food.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were expecting to pay a lot more and not too much from the food, but this turned out to be some of the best Thai food we've had in a while. The Burma Gai in particular was outstanding. And the portions were larger and the prices were lower than the other places we ate in the area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We sat outside on a beautiful night, which I'm somewhat hesitant to do because the service isn't as good many times, but our waiter was spot on, in every way. They had 1/2 off bottles of wine, which was a great deal for a very good wine that he recommended. Their mussels appetizer was delicious, with the mussels being plump and juicy, in an excellent broth. Both of our main dishes were outstanding, one being a spicy seafood dish and another being a red curry chicken with coconut milk. We ordered medium heat which was perfect for us, but we like our thai food a little spicy. They were very busy as this is a popular restaurant, but again our service was great. I would highly recommend this restaurant in downtown Scottsdale.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

It's the real deal - I had pork in a creamy peanut curry sauce - they asked about the heat - 1-5 - I ordered 3 and it was enough to clear out my sinuses and make my eyes water! Nice outdoor patio and good service.

1  Thank nombres02