“Excellent Thai food downtown”

Malee's Thai Bistro
Ranked #78 of 1,308 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our Thai meal at this restaurant. We've lived in Asia, so we know Thai food well. This place did not disappoint us! Go from 4-6 PM for happy hour beer and yes! They had Thai beer, try Singgha. My husband thought his Pad Thai noodles were not hot enough but I thought they were perfect. Good price overall also as we had several beers each a starter, 2 dishes and lots of rice for under $30

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love Malees - best Thai around. The soups are to die for and the drink called the "pain killer" is a yummy escape. High recommended!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

An a recent ( Nov 2012) first time visitor ( from Ontario, Canada) to Arizona & Scottsdale, in particular, I was fortunate to have been led to MALEE'S on MAIN in Old Town Scottsdale. My sister & I loved it so much, we returned several times during our week long stay just to sample other dishes. We also loved it enough to contact TripAdvisor to ask them to include this on their site.

The food is superb, prices reasonable, lunch specials even better ........all this plus quite a variety of choices. One to try is the Sampler/ Appetizer Platter ( do NOT remember the correct name of the dish now that I am back home) The friendly Owner/ Manager & servers are so personable, helpful & proud to advise with suggestions.......definitely, the personal touch is much appreciated. And, for those romantics out there, check out the Buddha Room....quite a bit of history there!!

I am sure you will not be disappointed.
A huge thank you from these two Canadian Girls to all the wonderful people at MALEE'S on MAIN!

1  Thank S L H
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had eaten here about a year ago and really enjoyed the meal.I was invited out for my birthday and idecided on Thai food. The Thai coffee was really just an iced coffee nothing special. The salad was wilted greens with warm peanut sauce as a dressing. and the spring rolls were small ,expensive dried out and tasteless.We were so unimpressed with what we had been served that we decided to forego the main course and went to another restaurant. Never going back to Malee's again after this terrible experience.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Came here with a group of 15. We ordered several things off the menu and the food was all delicious. The service was excellent, as it is not easy waiting on a large group.
We loved the spring rolls and the chicken dumpling soup. My kids really liked the teriyaki chicken.