“Historic Icon”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed September 11, 2013

went with friends for dinner and had Margarita's and dinner, love the decor,, the fantastic food and great service too!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Los Olivos is the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. Their salsa is the BEST! It was the first restaurant my husband and I dined at when we were dating. Best ever!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I loved the food. Had a great menu to choose from. The service was good and the setting was comfortable. The best part was the food. Would say check it out if you are in Downtown Scottsdale. You wouldn't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stopped in for a Sunday evening dinner and were underwhelmed. The service was ok but not too attentive. We had to wait awhile for drinks and glasses sat empty for quite awhile. Not too expensive so I wouldn't stay away. I would also not highly recommend.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

great authentic mexican food with large portions and great homemade salsa and chips. I got the enchilada platter, very big portions for a good value too. Enjoy!