“Peaceful setting for a quiet meal”

Kona Grill - Scottsdale
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Scottsdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale & Camelback
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just wanted have a dinner before leaving the Fashion Square Mall. We were in the main dining room and were served by a very friendly waiter. The menu has an Asian fusion slant; I had nice serving of pot stickers which my guest and I both enjoyed, as well as a nicely seasoned snapper and Caeser salad. It was all that I wanted; a nice meal after a shopping run-around at the mall.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went for sushi to take a break from shopping! Was fresh and delicious. Service was great and prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good.
Tasty.
This was our second visit. The first was better.
I had the potstickers and salad. Both oriental theme. They were good but I remembered them spicier. Good thing I carry chili flakes in my purse.
Hubby had fish tacos. They tasted fishy.
Lunch would have still been 4 stars but server had an attitude, and was a little more interested in texting, which we found a little immature.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Kona Grill's in the Fashion Square mall. Upstairs bar area was crowded, noisy, with sports on TV. Downstairs was almost empty. Huge aquarium over the empty bar.

My wife had a sake flight with three different sakes. All were good and it was an interesting and educational choice. Her macadamia chicken salad was excellent with a good amount of nut encrusted chicken. I ordered a pad Thai that was OK but nowhere near the best I've had.

Overall an OK place but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Ate in the Scottsdale Fashion Square, great sushi, the soup was very tasty and the lettuce wraps appetizing. Don't miss out.