“Fresh Italian Food”

Ranked #15 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed May 29, 2014

They have patio seating and the food is fresh and home made. It is family friendly as well as being there alone. It was a great place to sit outside and enjoy dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We eat at Oregano's frequently and love it!! Salads and pizza are outstanding! Lots of
choices and its always fresh and prepared perfectly. Staff is friendly and the place is just
perfect for family or friends. Love it!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My chicken parm with spaghetti was not only good, but I got two reasonably sized portions out of it. I was travelling for buisness and was able to reheat the second meal in my room. The restaurant itself was enjoyable with music from the 60's playing while I sat in a comfortable booth during off time. It was still busy enough, but I was never made to feel like I was wrong for sitting alone in a booth like some restaurants do. I appreciated that. If I am around another Oregano's I wouldn't hesitate to eat there.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not only did Oregano's offer an excellent selection of deep dish & thin crust pizza choices, they also have pasta dishes and salads that will make your decision even more difficult! The shrimp caesar salad is a perfect 10, the garlic cheese bread with marina could be a meal in itself & the Puerto Penasco Carne pizza (covered in Ribeye steak) is OMG in your mouth! My visit was as a party of two, however, I imagine Oregano's would be a nice venue for a large group. It has a Buca di Beppo feel to it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been to six of the Oreganos in the Valley and marvel at the fabulous consistency. The food is just the best and the staff are such a delight. They all actually love working there. We take everyone there when we have visitors from out of town. The Oreganos Favorite salad with chicken is to die for. And start with guac-a-tony. Yum-E. Oh and the thin crust pizza of any variety can't be beat. Darn, now I'm hungry. See you at Oreganos!