“Oregano's Pizza”

Ranked #32 of 1,348 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am from Chicago and Oregano's Pizza in Scottsdale is authentic Chicago style Pizza. The prices are great and the pizza, beef sandwich and sausage sandwich portions that we tried were large and very tasty.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great pizza! Unique decore and nice outdoor seating. Service is quick and efficient! Get there early, as you will have to wait in line but it is well worth the wait.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have been patrons of Oregano's for over twelve years when in Scottsdale. The new location provides ample parking and will cater to large groups.

The food is amazing especially when your diet is restricted to
vegan or fish. There is a variety of menu options for the discerning palate.

I know your wondering the great review and problem title.

Our server (Pedro) was excellent, nice personality, very engaging. Then his side kick (Heavy set youngster) (I was unaware until my date let me know months later knowing how I would react at time of infraction) what my date said appeared to be intentional fumbling of plates that spilled on the back of my shirt. The clumsiliest waiter couldn't have been that precise.

This incident has no reflection on the good service and food always provided and experienced at Oregano's. One bad apple doesn't destroy the brand. He will not be there long.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here one evening and ordererd a couple of large sandwiches when meal arrived my order was wrong they quickly reorderered.and much too my surprise they said to keep the first order that was wrong the sandwich. We could not eat second order so we got to take it back to our hotel for a late snack ,very nice I thought.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed huge lunch portions of pizza, along with sides of meatballs, & broccoli. "Número Uno" was tasty! Fun place with reasonable prices. Outdoor and indoor seating options.