“Mouth watering and delicious”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #33 of 1,345 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here one evening and ordererd a couple of large sandwiches when meal arrived my order was wrong they quickly reorderered.and much too my surprise they said to keep the first order that was wrong the sandwich. We could not eat second order so we got to take it back to our hotel for a late snack ,very nice I thought.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed huge lunch portions of pizza, along with sides of meatballs, & broccoli. "Número Uno" was tasty! Fun place with reasonable prices. Outdoor and indoor seating options.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

While living in AZ, we ate here regularly. Our favorite was the deep dish pepporoni and green chili. The extra wait was well worth sitting in the shade with patio misters drinking beer and listening to Dean Martin. After we ate we always saved room for the HUGE chocolate chip cookie. I sure miss it.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We arrived late and hungry at the HIE over the road so wanted somewhere near and quick. We got both. The staff were friendly and helpful, advised us against a full size salad and how right they were. It was tasty and fresh and the wine wasn't bad either.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was raised in the Chicago area, so I tend to be a pizza snob. When my family suggested Oregano's I sighed and said I'll try it. Surprise! This pizza place could be somewhere on Belmont and do a great business. I especially loved the crust and sauce of their pizza. It is very good. The wait staff is friendly and the atmosphere is casual and fun. I can't wait to get back to Arizona to eat here again.