“Amazing wine selection”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lincoln
Transit: Bus Stop near restaurant
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Their wine selection was amazing. We both had a cocktail. I believe they came to $24. My husband ordered a rib eye medium rare. It was overcooked. I ordered mine medium and it was fine. The service was excellent but we personally didn't think the streaks were great. It was good, but not what you expect from a really good steak house.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Fleming's is a chain of course and perhaps one restaurant in the chain is no better than all the others. But it seemed as though this Flemings was particularly good. The service was excellent. The food was prepared exactly as it should have been. The ingredients were fresh. The seafood appetizers, however, seemed as though some of the components had been previously been frozen. The steaks were prepared to perfection.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner experience at Flemings Prime Steakhouse on Sunday Dec 24th with my friends from N Scottsdale. They frequent Houston's Steakhouse and both the Fleming's Prime locations in Scottsdale. While waiting for them, I ordered a glass of wine in the bar from the iPad wine list...fun thing to play with, as it has more info than a traditional printed wine list.

My friends ordered a Fleming's special "shared" between them; prime rib, including a salad, a side and a dessert for under $40. They actually traded their dessert for an additional side. It was such a good deal (and I love great prime rib) that I ordered the same special. Sides there are served family style, so we all had salad, prime rib, onion rings, mushrooms & aspargras for under $80 total. :)

The wine...hmmm...I love a good bottle of red wine with beef, so we had two. HIGHLY recommend the 2006 Col Solare' (WA State, Red Mountain AVA) blend if you like a smooth Bordeaux-style blend.

We shared my dessert, the chocolate thing with chocolate pudding inside...wow!

Service is excellent, and our waiter was attentive but not obtrusive. Fleming's isn't a good place to take children, nor is it inexpensive. But if you're looking for an excellent meal in a classy environment with a great wine list, put Fleming's on your short list.

Cheers!

1  Thank RLFord
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We eat out a fair bit and our favorite dining experience is a good steak. We've tried many of the steak houses in Phoenix/Scottsdale, and for that matter throughout North America, but keep coming back to Flemings. The Ribeye is the best steak I have ever eaten. My arteries may complain, but nothing beats the marbled flavour of this prime cut of meat. Alway perfectly done and always nice and hot. My wife has taken to ordering the prime rib - available only Sundays - and then splitting her's and mine to give us each the best of two worlds. The prime rib comes with a salad and a side and a dessert all of which are normally pricey additions. Great value and great taste.
Service is very professional, the wine list is extensive with options at most price ranges and the atmosphere is perfect for a fine dining experience.

2  Thank cmfc0nsulting
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a delightful evening dining at Fleming's for our anniversary. The service was top notch and the appetizer and meals were outstanding. The calamari appetizer had the perfect blend of citrus and chile, the steaks were tender and grilled to perfection, the warm turtle pie drizzled in Bailey's Irish Creme was wickedly good, and the manager presented us with a gift certificate to honor our anniversary which was a very pleasant surprise. We highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank BunnyJ_12