“Great service and atmosphere”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We could not get a reservation at this popular spot near downtown Scottsdale. So we opted to go during happy hour and snack on their specials. What a treat. We each had a caesar salad and chicken flatbread and they did not disappoint. The service was outstanding as was the fried banana split dessert. A fun restaurant in the heart of Scottsdale. One note, it is a bit tricky to find as it is at the bottom of a building in a business plaza. Because we were there on a Saturday however, parking was free and ample.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The menu has something for everyone. Loved the fish tacos! My husband had the 22 oz steak and my dad had the cheeseburger (huge). We all enjoyed our meals immensely. The ONLY downside was not being able to take the leftovers since we were traveling all that to say the portions are more than enough to fill a big man up. Beautiful decor and lovely staff.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I booked my own birthday dinner at Roaring Fork to meet the tastes of my friends and family. And this restaurant so delivered. Our service was friendly, knowledgeable, and expedient and the food was sublime. The smell in the restaurant was so great with all the wood smoke and food cooking. We had short ribs and bacon wrapped pork tenderloin and a fabulous huckleberry dessert. My mom and my son and my best friend and I will all look to this restaurant to go again on our own.. Thanks to my local referral to this restaurant. It will be a place I return to again and again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I came here for happy hour for a friend's birthday. The food was really wonderful. The tortilla soup was incredible, the drinks were delicious, and the atmosphere was so fun. I would definitely recommend it for HH. The prices were much cheaper than the regular restaurant menu too.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I will return to try more of the menu items. I was not in the mood for a heavy meal and opted for a salad and chicken flatbread. The Mixed Salad could have had a bit more flavor but the flatbread made up for it. It was quite large and had just enough kick. Looking forward to returning to try more options.