“Yum!”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,257 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Buffalo,NY
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Just came back from having dinner with my mom, aunt and uncle, and wow was this fantastic!! None of us live here in Arizona so it was a new experience all the way around. My mom has severe dietary restrictions and at no point did this throw our waiter at all, which was fantastic because it is very hard for her to enjoy going out to eat. She had the 8oz Black Angus Filet-loved it. I had a Cesar Salad and the Salmon, both excellent. My uncle had the Green Chili Pork and the Rainbow Trout, he also loved both. And my aunt had the Tortilla Soup and the Duck, she too loved it all. As extra sides we ordered (to share) the Yukon Gold potatoes, asparagus, and roasted seasonal veggies, all three were fantastic. The table shared a red wine, Earthquake which all enjoyed. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a great meal in a fairly casual environment. We had reservations on a Tuesday night which was a good plan because we watched people coming in be told that they were full for the night, so call ahead for any day! Dessert was also great, I had the Crème Brule and my uncle had the Chocolate Cake. Location is a little strange to find, because it is part of a corporate park, and the road has a roundabout thrown in just where you need to turn, so be aware especially if you are driving there in dark. Hope you enjoy!

Visited January 2014

Idaho
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

First time at the Roaring Fork and it won't be our last! Great food, service, atmosphere, etc. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
“roaring fork”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

attentive service, busy restaurant not really a romantic night out. well prepared food, interesting southwest oriented menu. lots of energy, good experience, would go back.

• Visited December 2013
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been hearing about how amazing this place is for years. I finally made it there, with a group of girl friends, in December. We started with the green chili pork pot... I could seriously eat this everyday of my life. It really is that amazing. It is a little spicy, but just perfectly so. The green chili macaroni and cheese is almost as wonderful. I could come back and just eat those two things! All of the other food we order was delicious - then only down side, that we all agreed on, was that they need a better mixed drink selection. We tried them all and didn't love any of them. But we will be back... many times in the future...to eat!

• Visited December 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fantastic, unique food & fun!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great place to take out of staters if they want to experience killer Southwestern cuisine. How can you go wrong with a place that has the "Big-A** Burger" on their menu? It's a little hard to find, in business complex, but don't let that deter you. Been here about 10 times over the years and it never disappoints.

• Visited August 2013