“Fun place”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,256 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Bethesda, Maryland
“Fun place”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We were on EST so got there early and started with happy hour before dinner. Great drinks; our guacamole appetizer was fabulous and for dinner I had their beef tenderloin cheese fondue that was interesting and delicious. Service was very friendly and excellent.

1 Thank LMB8229

Berlin, Germany
“Tasty happy hour!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great value for the money during happy hour. The filet sliders were excellent and the drinks were great--will definitely return! The staff was very friendly, and our waitress, Chelsea, was so sweet and helpful!

Tampa, Florida
“Great Service - Great Value”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I ate dinner by myself. The service was quite good. The menu is fairly priced. I had the fish tacos and the fish wasn't super fresh but overall a nice plate of food.

Tampa, Florida
“Meat Lover's Paradise”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine twice at the Roaring Fork on a recent visit to Scottsdale and would like to say the food and service were terrific. I had the Filet on my first visit and and Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin on the second. My group also enjoyed the queso and flatbread for appetizers. The service in my opinion was exceptional, but I can't say the menu was exceptional. While very good in comparison with other steak houses, I was expecting uniqueness which was missing. That being said, I would recommend The Roaring Fork to any steak lover.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank don g
“Short Ribs!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We had an excellent meal here last week! Short Rib was amazing. I opted to swap the veg with mashed potatoes -> but no one told me they were horseradish mashed potatoes. My first big bite made my eyes water & more... The unbelievable short rib made up though. I can highly recommend it.

Someone else at our table had the fried chicken and loved it. Someone else had the 8oz fillet - LOVED it.

Three of us finished the night with the Henry Weinhart's root beer floats => also AMAZING!!! Simple dishes with fresh ingredients prepared right! If you're in Scottsdale you should visit thus place at least once.