“Meat Lover's Paradise”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,267 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Tampa, Florida
“Meat Lover's Paradise”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine twice at the Roaring Fork on a recent visit to Scottsdale and would like to say the food and service were terrific. I had the Filet on my first visit and and Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin on the second. My group also enjoyed the queso and flatbread for appetizers. The service in my opinion was exceptional, but I can't say the menu was exceptional. While very good in comparison with other steak houses, I was expecting uniqueness which was missing. That being said, I would recommend The Roaring Fork to any steak lover.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank don g

“Short Ribs!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We had an excellent meal here last week! Short Rib was amazing. I opted to swap the veg with mashed potatoes -> but no one told me they were horseradish mashed potatoes. My first big bite made my eyes water & more... The unbelievable short rib made up though. I can highly recommend it.

Someone else at our table had the fried chicken and loved it. Someone else had the 8oz fillet - LOVED it.

Three of us finished the night with the Henry Weinhart's root beer floats => also AMAZING!!! Simple dishes with fresh ingredients prepared right! If you're in Scottsdale you should visit thus place at least once.

Medford, Oregon
“Great food, but make a reservation”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Anytime you walk up to a restaurant, it's packed, and they can't get you in for 2-hours, you know that it's got something going. Fortunately we got lucky and found a table in the bar area after about 15 minutes...which is all open seating. Didn't like the fact that everybody stands around these table like hawks waiting for the next person to get up. I feel the restaurant should still have a waiting list for these tables on busy nights...it would enhance the overall experience.

The food and service were both 5-star. I got the "Big A** Burger". Holy amazing. I wanted to order about 5-other things, but that burger kept coming out of the kitchen to other tables around us, and I couldn't resist. Save room for desert and get the bread pudding.

Highly suggest and will be going back

Visited October 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Awesome Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The huckleberry margarita is amazing. Start with some chunky style guacamole and move on to tortilla soup and green chile pork with tortillas. Chelsea was great! Her service was outstanding. Lively, fun, up-scale atmosphere. Tucked into the bottom floor of an office building off Scottsdale Rd. Best food we've tasted in a long time!

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“great place for southwestern food, great happy hour”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We loved this place, especially their happy hour. $5 margaritas and mojitos that were a generous size. The food was also delicious and with generous portions at happy hour. Dont miss the green chili pork with buttered tortillas or the big [--] burgers or fish tacos. We enjoyed everything we ate and drank. The restaurant was huge and very nicely decorated. Service was great. We would definitely return and reccomend this place.

• Visited October 2013