“Happy Happy Hour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
San Mateo, CA
“Happy Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went for Happy Hour and left happy! Discount on beers, martinis, wine, margs, tequila. Great Happy Hour menu. I had the fish tacos for $10 which were excellent. Husband had their big burger with fries for $10. It was BIg! Fries were a bit too greasy but burger was delicious. The restaurant and bar area were packed the decor is beautiful. Hot spot in Scottsdale. Will return

New Haven, Connecticut
“EXCELLENT CHOICE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had seen this restaurant on Trip advisor when reviewing restaurants on our trip to Scottsdale. I called at 7:30 to get table for 9pm and was able to be seated as soon as we arrived. We had a table and view of the kitchen. I was very impressed with the kitchen staff and amount of work it takes to keep everything going on time! My meal was fantastic! I ordered the pork carnitas....by far the best meal during our stay. Dont forget dessert, a fried banana split is recommened. Service was excellent all around from our waiter to the manager stopping by the table.

Mission Viejo, California
“Birthday Bash at the Roaring Fork!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a double birthday while being in Arizona for Spring Training. We had been to the Roaring Fork twice on previous trips and thought a third time was in order. Of course we were absolutely correct!

Our server Amanda was excellent! We can be a cantankerous crowd and she handled it like a pro! The food here is always excellent, whether it be the bone-in rib eye, the Chili verde cauldron, the buttermilk fried chicken, or the petite filets, dare I say more.

For a great meal, look no farther than the Roaring Fork. I just wish we had one here in Orange County, California. Reservations are a must!

1 Thank John G
Guangzhou, China
“Romantic Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband wanted to take me to a special place to celebrate our 41st anniversary. My brother suggested the Roaring Fork. Definitely it was the highlight of dinning here in the Phoenix area. I had their salmon and Rick had a steak. Both were done to perfection. The wait staff was excellent and everything went smoothly with the food coming in a timely manner. It was very pleasurable. The restaurant is a little tricky to find as it is in a big building and the parking lot was a bit confusing, but well worth any momentary brain clouds. You will enjoy it.

• Visited January 2013
cleveland ohio
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time i have been to RF and have had the same experience. The restaurant is in the bottom of an office building but i Love the atmosphere...dark and upscale with a hint of rustic-ness. The patio is very nice and the waitstaff is decent. But both times i have left feeling that the the experience was good, but not great. I had the mahi tacos and they were ordinary. A little on the bland side...if you like mild flavors they are up yout alley. I prefer seasoning and bold flavors. I remember thinking the same thing about the first time. The exception was the side of grilled asperagas. Yum..,they were excellent. Nicely grilled in olive oil and sprinkled in salt. Could have had another plate of those! Its a nice solid restaurant but not spectacular.