“EXCELLENT CHOICE!”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,274 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Chaparral
Description: The Roaring Fork captures the spirit of bold American cuisine matched with a contemporary Western ambiance and unmatched service, creating upscale flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had seen this restaurant on Trip advisor when reviewing restaurants on our trip to Scottsdale. I called at 7:30 to get table for 9pm and was able to be seated as soon as we arrived. We had a table and view of the kitchen. I was very impressed with the kitchen staff and amount of work it takes to keep everything going on time! My meal was fantastic! I ordered the pork carnitas....by far the best meal during our stay. Dont forget dessert, a fried banana split is recommened. Service was excellent all around from our waiter to the manager stopping by the table.

There are newer reviews for Roaring Fork

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a double birthday while being in Arizona for Spring Training. We had been to the Roaring Fork twice on previous trips and thought a third time was in order. Of course we were absolutely correct!

Our server Amanda was excellent! We can be a cantankerous crowd and she handled it like a pro! The food here is always excellent, whether it be the bone-in rib eye, the Chili verde cauldron, the buttermilk fried chicken, or the petite filets, dare I say more.

For a great meal, look no farther than the Roaring Fork. I just wish we had one here in Orange County, California. Reservations are a must!

1  Thank John G
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband wanted to take me to a special place to celebrate our 41st anniversary. My brother suggested the Roaring Fork. Definitely it was the highlight of dinning here in the Phoenix area. I had their salmon and Rick had a steak. Both were done to perfection. The wait staff was excellent and everything went smoothly with the food coming in a timely manner. It was very pleasurable. The restaurant is a little tricky to find as it is in a big building and the parking lot was a bit confusing, but well worth any momentary brain clouds. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time i have been to RF and have had the same experience. The restaurant is in the bottom of an office building but i Love the atmosphere...dark and upscale with a hint of rustic-ness. The patio is very nice and the waitstaff is decent. But both times i have left feeling that the the experience was good, but not great. I had the mahi tacos and they were ordinary. A little on the bland side...if you like mild flavors they are up yout alley. I prefer seasoning and bold flavors. I remember thinking the same thing about the first time. The exception was the side of grilled asperagas. Yum..,they were excellent. Nicely grilled in olive oil and sprinkled in salt. Could have had another plate of those! Its a nice solid restaurant but not spectacular.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went here for the first time 3 years ago when I attended a conference at the Chaparral Suites across the street. I had the fish tacos then and loved them so much that it was the first place we went when we arrived in Scottsdale for this year's conference. I had the fish tacos again and two others with me got the Big A... Burger-no complaints from anyone. We also had a Raging Rita and a huckleberry frozen margarita. I will always go here when in Scottsdale.