“Consistently pleasurable!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pasta Brioni

Pasta Brioni
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Brioni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #297 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camelback
“Consistently pleasurable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Had to write about this, as I love the consistency of this place. I find the wait staff to always be top notch, and seem to know their "stuff", plus always seem to enjoy their job. The email coupons I get are really worthwhile. This place has been around a long time and I can see why.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Relaxed & Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

is the best way to describe what I was feeling as I departed this fine establishment. Allow the atmosphere to do its job while you wait for chef to do his great work. Service and knowledge of the menu by wait staff was spot on.
Had the house Malbec (may have been the only Malbec) and were pleasantly surprised.
You'll enjoy it here.

• Visited July 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Old World Italian Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We chose this restaurant for dinner, while on vacation in Phoenix., as it was recommended by a valet at our hotel. We were so pleased with the selections, and the service. Chris took care of our requests and made certain our meal was a relaxing evening filled with all things delicious. Please go to the Pasta Brioni, and see what Old World Dining Style is all about.

Visited July 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent food, Great service!! <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I love this restaurant. It is my new favorite. The food is amazing and very reasonably priced. I love the ambiance. I am not sure why there would be ANY negative review except to say that it had to be a fluke. Again, I can't say enough great things about this restaurant...The staff was so polite and accommodating. I just wish it was closer to my home. I plan on becoming a regular even though it is a bit of a drive. WOW!

• Visited July 2012
“not welcome”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Place was almost empty but we were told we needed a reservation. finally found us a little table stuffed in somewhere. Service ok. Food ok

Visited October 2011