“Awesome Mexican Food”

Habaneros Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #129 of 1,308 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was craving a basic bean and cheese burrito for lunch and decided to stop and try the Habaneros Mexican Grill. What an awesome find... This was the BEST mexican food I have had in AZ! Located in a strip mall right next the Scottsdale Gun. So before or after blowing a load on ammo, you can still get some awesome mexican food for a decent price!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I come to Habeneros at least 2 times a month. We love it. Everything is good. My favorites are the chorizo breakfast burrito, chicken fajitas, carnitas platter. The food is always made to order and comes to your table piping hot. Great neighborhood restaurant!!

1  Thank RudyAZ
Reviewed December 7, 2012

THE BEST RED CHILIE. It's my most favorite thing to eat...bean burrito smothered in Red Chilie YUMMMM! I DIE!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Everything appeared to be made fresh and tastes great. The only thing I would like to see change would be the salsa. Wish they were a bit thicker. Blacked chicken burrito was amazing as were the fish tacos.

Look forward to going back next time in town!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Awesome authentic food! Service was great and the menu selection was terrific. Food came out just as promised. I'll be back.