“Great burgers salads etc all freshly made”

Rehab Burger Therapy
Ranked #6 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Founded on the idea that everyone deserves a break and the belief it's actually therapeutic to slow down and celebrate life's simple pleasures, Rehab Burger Therapy serves up the treatment you crave in a fun beach environment. Check In at Rehab and benefit from serious hunger remedies including Pig Wings, Cantina Tacos, Award Winning Burgers, Gnarly Salads, Killer Chicken Wings, Pastas and the famous Pot Brownies dessert. Serious Milkshakes are handmade in the full bar boasting a refreshing list of mixed drinks, home town brews and even adult milkshakes. Isn't it about time you found yourself at Rehab? CHECK IN and see what the Buzz is all about!
Reviewed December 17, 2013

It is not easy to find really good different burgers when there are so many places offering them but this place is really good. Burgers made to your taste, huge portions, French fries or sweet potatoes, choice of bun etc. wonderful taste and excellent portions. Salads were also huge and only $9.95 and the side onion rings superb. Good bar and very friendly staff made for a great evening.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is the best burger i have ever had. Hands down. There was this great burger that had a beef patty and bbq pulled pork on it. This was taste nirvana. Pure awesomeness. They served it with sweet potato dumplings with chipotle mayo. Guys there are no words. It is just sunshine after a rainy day. I had it on full stomach i still ate the whole thing. It was that good. I tried another one the PBJ burger... oh my god. it is sweet and spicy and hot and gooey. I tell you tears of joy running down my cheek because i had the chance to try it. WHoever made it in the kitchen, made it with love and passion. Made my life better. Thank you Rehab!

1  Thank Well T
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The staff here is fun and engaging. I visited a few times with friends and had a great time. I enjoyed the food on the menu a lot, you can tell that they care about the menu. They also have a great selection of craft beers and spirits. I strongly recommend popping in for a meal and having a relaxing beverage.

1  Thank Aaron F
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

She had the hatch chili and I choose the no poblano burger. Both were awesome with the pretzel bun. And can't forget the sweet potato tater tots!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Our experience was wonderful at Rehab Burger!! Robin greeted us, seated us and took exceptional care of us during our visit. She made perfect suggestions and made sure our beer glass was full and recommended all the local taps! Robin was awesome!! I would return again just to visit with her!! And the burgers were great too!! I enjoyed the Know Poblano Burger and the hubby enjoyed Bacon & Blue Burger. Both were prepared to perfection and more food than we could eat, but we did it!! Fries and onion rings are both delish as well. When we return to Scottsdale, we will definitely visit Rehab Burgers again! Go ahead, give it a go...